Cancer cell death induced by FGF2 and FGFR (2006)
- Autor USP: ARMELIN, HUGO AGUIRRE - IQ
- Unidade: IQ
- Assunto: BIOQUÍMICA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Abstracts
- Conference titles: Cold Spring Harbor Symposium on Quantitative Biology: Regulatory RNAs
ABNTSALOTTI, Jacqueline; COSTA, Érico Tozoni; KOGA, Marianna Mainardi; ARMELIN, Hugo Aguirre. Cancer cell death induced by FGF2 and FGFR. Anais.. New York: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, 2006.
APASalotti, J., Costa, É. T., Koga, M. M., & Armelin, H. A. (2006). Cancer cell death induced by FGF2 and FGFR. In Abstracts. New York: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
NLMSalotti J, Costa ÉT, Koga MM, Armelin HA. Cancer cell death induced by FGF2 and FGFR. Abstracts. 2006 ;
VancouverSalotti J, Costa ÉT, Koga MM, Armelin HA. Cancer cell death induced by FGF2 and FGFR. Abstracts. 2006 ;
- Selection of normal revertants from tumorigenic balb 3t3 mouse cell lines carrying the human ej-ras oncogene
- Role of growth factor inducible early response genes (c-fos, c-iin, c-myc, je, kc) in balb-3t3 cell's growth control and viral transformation
- Como oncogenes modificam a resposta celular a fatores de crescimento ?
- C-fos / c-myc induction pattern in normal revertants of ej-ras transformed 3t3 cells
- Relevance of rna synthesis for the early steroidogenic response to acth, dcamp, and phorbol ester in adrenocortical cells
- Pkc role in acth mechanism of action
- Molecular and cell biology of acth action in adrenocortical cells
- FGF2-citotoxic mechanisms block mitotic entry in a Ras-dependent cell line by activation of G2-M checkpoint and inhibition of CDK1 activity
- FGF2 enhances replicative stress and leads to permanent DDR and G2 cell cycle block selectively in K-Ras transformed cells
- Investigation of FGFs role in human keratinocyte cell line HaCaT expressing h-RasV12 oncogene
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas