Autism and architecture [Carta] (2013)
- USP affiliated author: POLANCZYK, GUILHERME VANONI - FM
- School: FM
- Subjects: AUTISMO; CÉREBRO (ULTRA-ESTRUTURA); MANIFESTAÇÕES NEUROCOMPORTAMENTAIS
- Language: Inglês
ABNTPOLANCZYK, Guilherme V. Autism and architecture [Carta]. Revista de Psiquiatria Clínica[S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAPolanczyk, G. V. (2013). Autism and architecture [Carta]. Revista de Psiquiatria Clínica. São Paulo.
NLMPolanczyk GV. Autism and architecture [Carta]. Revista de Psiquiatria Clínica. 2013 ; 40( 2): 86.
VancouverPolanczyk GV. Autism and architecture [Carta]. Revista de Psiquiatria Clínica. 2013 ; 40( 2): 86.
- Psychometric Investigation of the Raven's Colored Progressive Matrices Test in a Sample of Preschool Children
- CLOCK Polymorphisms in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): further evidence linking sleep and circadian disturbances and ADHD
- Development of national capabilities in low and middle income countries for research in child mental health [Editorial]
- Cadherin-13 gene is associated with hyperactive/impulsive symptoms in attention/deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Association between irritability and bias in attention orienting to threat in children and adolescents
- LPHN3 and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a susceptibility and pharmacogenetic study
- The global burden of conduct disorder and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in 2010
- The role of digital technology in bridging the child mental health care gap
- Commentary: ADHD lifetime trajectories and the relevance of the developmental perspective to Psychiatry, reflections on Asherson and Agnew-Blais, (2019)
- Does the prevalence of CD and ODD vary across cultures?
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas