Autism and architecture [Carta] (2013)
- USP affiliated authors: POLANCZYK, GUILHERME VANONI - FM
- Unidades: FM
- Subjects: AUTISMO; CÉREBRO (ULTRA-ESTRUTURA); MANIFESTAÇÕES NEUROCOMPORTAMENTAIS
- Language: Inglês
ABNTPOLANCZYK, Guilherme V. Autism and architecture [Carta]. Revista de Psiquiatria Clínica[S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAPolanczyk, G. V. (2013). Autism and architecture [Carta]. Revista de Psiquiatria Clínica. São Paulo.
NLMPolanczyk GV. Autism and architecture [Carta]. Revista de Psiquiatria Clínica. 2013 ; 40( 2): 86.
VancouverPolanczyk GV. Autism and architecture [Carta]. Revista de Psiquiatria Clínica. 2013 ; 40( 2): 86.
- Attencion deficit hypercactivity disorder and solar irradiance: A cloudy perspective
- Lack of association between the GRM7 gene and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Poor stimulus discriminability as a common neuropsychological deficit between ADHD and reading ability in young children: a moderated mediation model
- Combining epidemiological and neurobiological perspectives to characterize the lifetime trajectories of ADHD [Editorial]
- Reaction time variability and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: is increased reaction time variability specific to attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder? Testing predictions from the default-mode interference hypothesis
- Threat bias in attention orienting: evidence of specificity in a large community-based study
- Research Review: Epidemiological modelling of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and conduct disorder for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010
- Associations between abuse/neglect and ADHD from childhood to young adulthood: a prospective nationally-representative twin study
- ADHD in a representative sample of the Brazilian population: estimated prevalence and comparative adequacy of criteria between adolescents and adults according to the item response theory
- Transtorno de déficit de atenção/hiperatividade
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas