Nonmesonic weak decay spectra and three-nucleon emission (2012)
- USP affiliated authors: DEPPMAN, AIRTON - IF
- Unidades: IF
- Subjects: ESPECTROS; ENERGIA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTDE CONTI, C; KRMPOTIC, F; DEPPMAN, A. Nonmesonic weak decay spectra and three-nucleon emission. [S.l: s.n.], 2012.
APADe Conti, C., Krmpotic, F., & Deppman, A. (2012). Nonmesonic weak decay spectra and three-nucleon emission. São Paulo.
NLMDe Conti C, Krmpotic F, Deppman A. Nonmesonic weak decay spectra and three-nucleon emission. 2012 ;
VancouverDe Conti C, Krmpotic F, Deppman A. Nonmesonic weak decay spectra and three-nucleon emission. 2012 ;
- Mecanismos de fotofissao do 'ANTPOT.232 TH' entre 'ANTPOT.7,0 E 60,0 'me'V'
- Software development for artificial neural network application
- Statistical aspects of ultra-relativistic p-p and A-A collisions
- New mechanical samples positioning system for irradiations on a radial channel at nuclear research reactor in a full-power continuous operation
- Effects of fissioning nuclei distributions on fragment mass distributions for high energy fission
- Corrigendum to “Self-consistency in non-extensive thermodynamics of highly excited hadronic states” [Physica A 391 (2012) 6380–6385]
- Nonextensive thermodynamics for hadrons with ﬁnite chemical potentials
- Evidence of subnucleonic degrees of freedom in J/'psi' photoproduction in ultraperipheral collisions at energies available at the CERN Large Hadron Collider
- Quark matter revisited with non extensive MIT bag model
- Thermodynamics with fractal structure, tsallis statistics and hadrons
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas