Nonextensive thermodynamics for hadrons with ﬁnite chemical potentials (2013)
- Autor USP: DEPPMAN, AIRTON - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: TERMODINÂMICA; MATERIA NUCLEAR
- Language: Inglês
ABNTMEGÍAS, Eugenio; MENEZES, Débora Peres; DEPPMAN, Airton. Nonextensive thermodynamics for hadrons with ﬁnite chemical potentials. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAMegías, E., Menezes, D. P., & Deppman, A. (2013). Nonextensive thermodynamics for hadrons with ﬁnite chemical potentials. São Paulo.
NLMMegías E, Menezes DP, Deppman A. Nonextensive thermodynamics for hadrons with ﬁnite chemical potentials. 2013 ;
VancouverMegías E, Menezes DP, Deppman A. Nonextensive thermodynamics for hadrons with ﬁnite chemical potentials. 2013 ;
- Spallation product distributions and neutron multiplicities for accelerator-driven system Using the CRISP code
- Software development for artificial neural network application
- Mecanismos de fotofissao do 'ANTPOT.232 TH' entre 'ANTPOT.7,0 E 60,0 'me'V'
- Effects of fissioning nuclei distributions on fragment mass distributions for high energy fission
- New mechanical samples positioning system for irradiations on a radial channel at nuclear research reactor in a full-power continuous operation
- Evidence of subnucleonic degrees of freedom in J/'psi' photoproduction in ultraperipheral collisions at energies available at the CERN Large Hadron Collider
- Corrigendum to “Self-consistency in non-extensive thermodynamics of highly excited hadronic states” [Physica A 391 (2012) 6380–6385]
- Quark matter revisited with non extensive MIT bag model
- Thermodynamics with fractal structure, tsallis statistics and hadrons
- Fractal aspects of hadrons
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas