The YIP1 protein of Leishmania major and its role in terbinafine resistance (2007)
- Autor USP: TOSI, LUIZ RICARDO ORSINI - FMRP
- Unidade: FMRP
- Assunto: LEISHMANIA (GENÉTICA)
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Abstracts
- Conference titles: Annual Meeting of the Brazilian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology-SBBq
ABNTPINTO, M. R.; TOSI, Luiz Ricardo Orsini. The YIP1 protein of Leishmania major and its role in terbinafine resistance. Anais.. São Paulo: [s.n.], 2007.
APAPinto, M. R., & Tosi, L. R. O. (2007). The YIP1 protein of Leishmania major and its role in terbinafine resistance. In Abstracts. São Paulo.
NLMPinto MR, Tosi LRO. The YIP1 protein of Leishmania major and its role in terbinafine resistance. Abstracts. 2007 ;
VancouverPinto MR, Tosi LRO. The YIP1 protein of Leishmania major and its role in terbinafine resistance. Abstracts. 2007 ;
- Specificity of a transposon-based tool for gene identification in Leishmania
- Caracterização do gene da pteridina redutase-1 de Leishmania (Viannia) Braziliensis
- Sintenia e amplificação do locus H em Leishmania SPP
- The role of pteridine reductase 1 in Leishmania (Viannia) braziliensis virulence and drug resistance
- Comparative analysis of Sb-resistant Leishmania major and L. braziliensis cell lines isolated in vitro
- Investigation of an alternative function for the tryptophanyl tRNA synthetase of leishmania major
- Study of the effect chromosome location in the expression of a telomere located essential gene of leishimania major
- Targeting subtelomeric sequences of Leishmania major
- Has leishmania turned the blind eye to DNA damage?
- Use of dicre-based conditional knockout to study the role of the C-terminal domain of LMRAD9 in the Leishmania DNA damage response
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas