Underreporting of energy intake in developing nations (2006)
- USP affiliated authors: FERRIOLLI, EDUARDO - FMRP ; LANCHA JUNIOR, ANTONIO HERBERT - EEFE
- Unidades: FMRP; EEFE
- Subjects: DIETA (DETERMINAÇÃO); INGESTÃO; ENERGIA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTSCAGLIUSI, Fernanda Baeza; FERRIOLLI, Eduardo; LANCHA JUNIOR, Antonio Herbert. Underreporting of energy intake in developing nations. Nutrition Reviews, New York, v. 64, n. 7, p. 319-330, 2006.
APAScagliusi, F. B., Ferriolli, E., & Lancha Junior, A. H. (2006). Underreporting of energy intake in developing nations. Nutrition Reviews, 64( 7), 319-330.
NLMScagliusi FB, Ferriolli E, Lancha Junior AH. Underreporting of energy intake in developing nations. Nutrition Reviews. 2006 ; 64( 7): 319-330.
VancouverScagliusi FB, Ferriolli E, Lancha Junior AH. Underreporting of energy intake in developing nations. Nutrition Reviews. 2006 ; 64( 7): 319-330.
- Underreporting of energy intake in Brazilian women varies according to dietary assessment: a cross-sectional study using doubly labeled water
- Under-reporting of energy intake is more prevalent in a healthy dietary pattern cluster
- Isotope facilities in Brazil
- Avaliação do estado nutricional em idosos por meio da análise vetorial de impedância bioelétrica (BIVA)
- What are the sociodemographic and health determinants for older adults continue to participate in work?
- Association among measures of mobility-related disability and self-perceived fatigue among older people: a population-based study
- Influence of energy balance on the rate of weight loss throughout one year of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a doubly labeled water study
- Apresentação da frente de geriatria
- Frailty and cognitive impairment
- Body composition and frailty profiles in Brazilian older people: Frailty in Brazilian Older People Study-FIBRA-BR
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas