Isotope facilities in Brazil (2004)
- Autor USP: FERRIOLLI, EDUARDO - FMRP
- Unidade: FMRP
- Subjects: MEDICINA NUCLEAR; ISÓTOPOS
- Language: Inglês
- Conference titles: Early Diagnosis of Helicobacter Pilory Infection Through the Use of Nuclear Techniques - ARCAL
ABNTFERRIOLI, Eduardo. Isotope facilities in Brazil. Anais.. Lima: [s.n.], 2004.
APAFerrioli, E. (2004). Isotope facilities in Brazil. In . Lima.
NLMFerrioli E. Isotope facilities in Brazil. 2004 ;
VancouverFerrioli E. Isotope facilities in Brazil. 2004 ;
- Avaliação do estado nutricional em idosos por meio da análise vetorial de impedância bioelétrica (BIVA)
- What are the sociodemographic and health determinants for older adults continue to participate in work?
- Association among measures of mobility-related disability and self-perceived fatigue among older people: a population-based study
- Influence of energy balance on the rate of weight loss throughout one year of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass: a doubly labeled water study
- Apresentação da frente de geriatria
- Frailty and cognitive impairment
- Body composition and frailty profiles in Brazilian older people: Frailty in Brazilian Older People Study-FIBRA-BR
- Misreport of energy intake assessed with food records and 24-h recalls compared with total energy expenditure estimated with DLW
- Deuterium oxide dilution and body composition in overweight and obese schoolchildren aged 6-9 years
- Association between adult stature and energy expenditure in low-income women from Northeastern Brazil
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas