Models as side conditions (1998)
- Autor USP: KOSZMIDER, PIOTR BOLESLAW - IME
- Unidade: IME
- Assunto: TEORIA DOS CONJUNTOS
- Language: Inglês
- Conference titles: Set Theory
ABNTKOSZMIDER, Piotr Boleslaw. Models as side conditions. Anais.. Barcelona: [s.n.], 1998.
APAKoszmider, P. B. (1998). Models as side conditions. In . Barcelona.
NLMKoszmider PB. Models as side conditions. 1998 ;
VancouverKoszmider PB. Models as side conditions. 1998 ;
- A Lindelof space with no Lindelof subspace of size 'N IND.1'
- A space C(K) where all nontrivial complemented subspaces have big densities
- On strong chains of uncountable functions
- Universal matrices and strongly unbounded functions
- The interplay between compact spaces and the Banach spaces of their continuous functions
- Projections in weakly compactly generated Banach spaces and Chang's conjecture
- Kurepa trees and topological non-reflection
- Applications of P-functions
- Banach spaces of continuous functions with few operators
- Forcing minimal extensions of Boolean algebras
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas