In vivo DNA methylation by tert-buthylhydroperoxide (1997)
- USP affiliated author: AUGUSTO, OHARA - IQ
- School: IQ
- Subject: BIOQUÍMICA
- Language: Inglês
- Conference title: Reunião Anual da Sociedade Brasileira de Bioquímica e Biologia Molecular
ABNTHIX, S; AUGUSTO, Ohara. In vivo DNA methylation by tert-buthylhydroperoxide. Anais.. São Paulo: SBBQ, 1997.
APAHix, S., & Augusto, O. (1997). In vivo DNA methylation by tert-buthylhydroperoxide. In . São Paulo: SBBQ.
NLMHix S, Augusto O. In vivo DNA methylation by tert-buthylhydroperoxide. 1997 ;
VancouverHix S, Augusto O. In vivo DNA methylation by tert-buthylhydroperoxide. 1997 ;
- Decreased arginine and nitrite levels in nitrate reductase-deficient Arabidopsis thaliana plants impair nitric oxide synthesis and the hypersensitive response to Pseudomonas syringae
- EPR spin-trapping of protein radicals to investigate biological oxidative mechanisms
- A role for peroxymonocarbonate in the stimulation of biothiol peroxidation by the bicarbonate/carbon dioxide pair
- 'CO IND. 2' toxicity: role for redox reactions?
- Inhibition of the chlorinating activity of myeloperoxidase by tempol: revisiting the kinetics and mechanisms
- Bicarbonate modulates oxidative and functional damage in ischemia-reperfusion
- Free radical production from peroxynitrite: EPR studies in test tubes and cells
- Alkylation of DNA bases by free radical metabolites of ethanol
- How is nitric oxide overproduced during Leishmaniasis?
- Methyl radical production during the oxidation of acetaldehyde by peroxynitrite and hydrogen peroxide-iron (II)
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas