Dna methylation by ter-butylhydroperoxide / iron ii (1994)
- Autor USP: AUGUSTO, OHARA - IQ
- Unidade: IQ
- Assunto: BIOLOGIA MOLECULAR
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Program
- Conference titles: Gordon Research Conference on Oxygen Radicals in Biology
ABNTAUGUSTO, Ohara; HIX, S. Dna methylation by ter-butylhydroperoxide / iron ii. Anais.. Ventura: [s.n.], 1994.
APAAugusto, O., & Hix, S. (1994). Dna methylation by ter-butylhydroperoxide / iron ii. In Program. Ventura.
NLMAugusto O, Hix S. Dna methylation by ter-butylhydroperoxide / iron ii. Program. 1994 ;
VancouverAugusto O, Hix S. Dna methylation by ter-butylhydroperoxide / iron ii. Program. 1994 ;
- Decreased arginine and nitrite levels in nitrate reductase-deficient Arabidopsis thaliana plants impair nitric oxide synthesis and the hypersensitive response to Pseudomonas syringae
- EPR spin-trapping of protein radicals to investigate biological oxidative mechanisms
- A role for peroxymonocarbonate in the stimulation of biothiol peroxidation by the bicarbonate/carbon dioxide pair
- 'CO IND. 2' toxicity: role for redox reactions?
- Inhibition of the chlorinating activity of myeloperoxidase by tempol: revisiting the kinetics and mechanisms
- Bicarbonate modulates oxidative and functional damage in ischemia-reperfusion
- Free radical production from peroxynitrite: EPR studies in test tubes and cells
- In vivo DNA methylation by tert-buthylhydroperoxide
- Alkylation of DNA bases by free radical metabolites of ethanol
- How is nitric oxide overproduced during Leishmaniasis?
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas