- Autor USP: JOSE ALEXANDRE MARZAGAO BARBUTO - ICB
- Unidade: ICB
- Assunto: IMUNOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Basic and Clinical Pharmacology
ABNTBARBUTO, José Alexandre Marzagão; HERSH, E M; SALMON, S E. Immunopharmacology. In: Basic and Clinical Pharmacology[S.l: s.n.], 1995.
APABarbuto, J. A. M., Hersh, E. M., & Salmon, S. E. (1995). Immunopharmacology. In Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. Norwalk: Appleton and Lange.
NLMBarbuto JAM, Hersh EM, Salmon SE. Immunopharmacology. In: Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. Norwalk: Appleton and Lange; 1995.
VancouverBarbuto JAM, Hersh EM, Salmon SE. Immunopharmacology. In: Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. Norwalk: Appleton and Lange; 1995.
- Analise do comportamento de marcadores tumorais isoladamente e em diferentes associacoes
- BCG vaccine X Ehrlich tumor in the bladder: preliminary histopathological analysis
- Papel das células RB6+ no controle da inflamação crônica
- Tumor cell stimulation of nitric oxide release by BCG-activated mouse peritoneal cells
- Controvérsias e perspectivas da imunoterapia em tumores do pulmão
- Dendritic cells derived from metastatic cancer patients vaccinated with allogenic dendritic cell-autologous tumor cell hybrids express more CD86 and induce higher levels of interferon-gamma in mixed lymphocyte reactions
- Heat, irradiation-stressed, non-adherent cells induce changes in phenotype and function of human dendritic cells during maturation process in vitro
- Behavioral and immunological response alterations induced by cohabitation with a melanoma-bearer C57BL/6 mouse cage mate
- Local secretion/shedding of tumor-derived CD83 molecules as a novel tumor escape mechanism [Letter]
- High frequency of immature dendritic cells and altered in situ production of interleukin-4 and tumor necrosis factor-'alfa' in lung cancer
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas