Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC (2013)
- Autor USP: NAVARRA, FERNANDO SILVEIRA - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: ESPALHAMENTO; COLISÕES; ÍONS PESADOS
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: We calculate cccc and bbbb production cross section in Double Parton Scattering (DPS) processes at the energies of LHC. In our calculation we include saturation eﬀects in the gluon distribution. For charm production, our results conﬁrm the prediction of a previous work in which saturation eﬀects were neglected, namely that at the energies of LHC charm production in DPS processes becomes comparable with charm production in SPS. We also estimate the production of ccbb in DPS. Our results indicate that at √ s = 14 TeV half of the total amount of bottom produced in proton-proton collisions comes from this process.
ABNTCAZAROTO, Erike Roberto e GONCALVES, V P e NAVARRA, Fernando Silveira. Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC. . São Paulo: Instituto de Física, Universidade de São Paulo. . Acesso em: 08 jun. 2023. , 2013
APACazaroto, E. R., Goncalves, V. P., & Navarra, F. S. (2013). Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC. São Paulo: Instituto de Física, Universidade de São Paulo.
NLMCazaroto ER, Goncalves VP, Navarra FS. Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC. 2013 ;[citado 2023 jun. 08 ]
VancouverCazaroto ER, Goncalves VP, Navarra FS. Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC. 2013 ;[citado 2023 jun. 08 ]
- Pentaquarks in QCD sum rules
- Non-linear QCD dynamics in two-photon interactions at high energies
- Soliton propagation in relativistic hydrodynamics
- Quark gluon plasma in strong magnetic field
- Gluon saturation and Feynman scaling in leading neutron production
- Exclusive heavy vector meson photoproduction in hadronic collisions at the LHC: predictions of the color glass condensate model for run 2 energies
- Heavy quark production in pA collisions: the double parton scattering contribution
- Exclusive vector meson photoproduction with a leading baryon in photon: hadron interactions at hadronic colliders
- D - meson production at very forward rapidities: estimating the intrinsic charm contribution.
- Double vector meson production in 'gama''gama' interactions at hadronic colliders
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas