Caste polyphenism: old hormones and old genes for new phenotypes (2006)
- Autor USP: HARTFELDER, KLAUS HARTMANN - FMRP
- Unidade: FMRP
- Assunto: INSETOS (GENÉTICA)
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Scientific Proceedings
- Conference titles: IUSSI Congress
ABNTHARTFELDER, Klaus. Caste polyphenism: old hormones and old genes for new phenotypes. Anais.. Washington: [s.n.], 2006.
APAHartfelder, K. (2006). Caste polyphenism: old hormones and old genes for new phenotypes. In Scientific Proceedings. Washington.
NLMHartfelder K. Caste polyphenism: old hormones and old genes for new phenotypes. Scientific Proceedings. 2006 ;
VancouverHartfelder K. Caste polyphenism: old hormones and old genes for new phenotypes. Scientific Proceedings. 2006 ;
- Juvenile hormone titers, ovarian status and epicuticular hydrocarbons in gynes and workers of the paper wasp Belonogaster longitarsus
- Effects of larval age at grafting and juvenile hormone on morphometry and reproductive quality parameters of in vitro reared honey bees (Hymenoptera: Apidae)
- Hind leg development in apis mellifera larvae
- Effects of narcosis on senescence parameters and expression of candidate genes in Apis mellifera workers
- The scent of royalty: a P450 gene signals reproductive status in a social insect
- DNA methylation affects the lifespan of honey bee ( Apis mellifera L.) workers: Evidence for a regulatory module that involves vitellogenin expression but is independent of juvenile hormone function
- Caste-specific gene expression in the stingless bee Melipona quadrifasciata: are there common patterns in highly eusocial bees ?
- Workers differ from birth-patriline makes a difference in reproduction of queenless honey bees (Apis mellifera)1
- A member of the short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase (SDR) superfamily is a target of the ecdysone response in honey bee (Apis mellifera) caste development
- Development of AFLP-markers for the stingless bee Melipona quadrifasciata and their application to the genetic caste determination problem
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas