B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice (2006)
- Autor USP: MARIANO, MARIO - ICB
- Unidade: ICB
- Assunto: IMUNOLOGIA
- Idioma: Inglês
- Resumo: Introduction and Objective: It has been established in our laboratory that B-1 cells that reside in peritoneal and pleural cavities proliferate in culture of adherent peritoneal cells. It has also been demonstrated that B-1 cells migrate to an acute inflammatory milieu and differentiate into macrophage-like mononuclear phagocytes, provisionally called "lymphophage". These data led us to investigate the possible participation of these cells in Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guerin-induced granulomatous inflammation. Methods and Results: To approach this issue, we assessed the presence of B-1 cells in bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) from three groups of 5 BALB/c mice: the first group was intratracheally infected with BCG (106 CFU in 50 L / animal), the second group was intratracheally injected with PBS, and the third group was not infected. BALs were taken in pools, within 1 day after infection with BCG. BALs from PBS inoculated and non-injected mice did not contain B-1 cells. Conversely, a small - yet clear - proportion of IgM+CD5+CD11b+F4/80+ cells (B-1 cells) were characterized in the BAL from BCGinfected mice. Conclusion: These preliminary results demonstrate that B-1 cells migrate to BCG-induced pulmonary lesions within only 1 day post-infection.
- Título do periódico: Abstracts
- Nome do evento: Meeting of the Brazilian Society for Immunology
ABNTRUSSO, R T; LOPES, J D; MARIANO, Mario. B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice. Anais.. São Paulo: [s.n.], 2006.
APARusso, R. T., Lopes, J. D., & Mariano, M. (2006). B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice. In Abstracts. São Paulo.
NLMRusso RT, Lopes JD, Mariano M. B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice. Abstracts. 2006 ;
VancouverRusso RT, Lopes JD, Mariano M. B-1 cells participate in 1-DAY BCG-induced pulmonary lesions in mice. Abstracts. 2006 ;
- Inibicao de atividades do veneno de bothrops jararaca por cininogenio isolado do plasma de serpentes da mesma especie
- Fagocitose de neutrofilos e seus granulos por macrofagos inflamatorios de camundongos das linhagens balb / c e c57bl/6
- Effect of mycobacterium leprae on the activity of peritoneal macrophages of mice from the a / 'SN' and balb / c strain influence of bacterial delipidation
- Macrofago modulador da resposta inflamatoria induzida por carragenina em camundongos: estudo da capacidade de inibicao do spreading de macrofagos ativados
- Caracterizacao e purificacao do fator secretado pelo macrofago modulador
- Crotalus durissus terrificus venom inhibits some macrophage functions and is endowed with antiinflammatory properties
- Participacao do neutrofilo no controle da dor inflamatoria
- Reconhecimento de proteinas do fator desativador de macrofagos por elisa
- Morphological aspects of free floating schistosoma egg granulomata in the peritoneal cavity of infected mice
- Morphological aspects of free floating Schistosoma egg granulomata in the peritoneal cavity of infected mice
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas