Experimental study of a biograft as aorto-aortic bypass (1991)
- Autor USP: ROSSI, MARCOS ANTONIO - FMRP
- Unidade: FMRP
- Assunto: CARDIOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: International Angiology
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v.10, n.3 , p.117-21, 1991
ABNTARAUJO, J D; BRAILE, D M; ROSSI, Marcos Antonio; et al. Experimental study of a biograft as aorto-aortic bypass. International Angiology, New York, v. 10, n. 3 , p. 117-21, 1991.
APAAraujo, J. D., Braile, D. M., Rossi, M. A., Suzigan, S., Souza, D. R. S., & Martins, M. I. (1991). Experimental study of a biograft as aorto-aortic bypass. International Angiology, 10( 3 ), 117-21.
NLMAraujo JD, Braile DM, Rossi MA, Suzigan S, Souza DRS, Martins MI. Experimental study of a biograft as aorto-aortic bypass. International Angiology. 1991 ;10( 3 ): 117-21.
VancouverAraujo JD, Braile DM, Rossi MA, Suzigan S, Souza DRS, Martins MI. Experimental study of a biograft as aorto-aortic bypass. International Angiology. 1991 ;10( 3 ): 117-21.
- Chronic Inhibition of NO synthesis in itself promotes structural intimal remodeling of the rat aorta
- Postmorten studies of the intertruncal plexus and cardic conduction system from patients with chagas disease who died suddenly
- Reduction of gap and adherens junction proteins and intercalated disc structural remodeling in the hearts of mice submitted to severe clp sepsis
- Biomineralization of polyanionic collagen-elastin matrices and bone remodeling during calvarial bone repair
- Giardia duodenalis: pathological alterations in gerbis, Meriones unguiculatus, infected with different dosages of trophozoites
- Myocardial structural changes in long-term human severe sepsis/septic shock may be responsible for cardiac dysfunction
- Is apoptosis a mechanism of cell death of cardiomyocytes in chronic chagasic myocarditis
- Calcific degeneration of pericardial valvular xenografts implanted subcutaneously in rats
- Cardiac extrinsic neuropathy: lesions of the mediastinal paraganolia in chronic chagasic cardiomyopathy
- Sudden cardiac dealth in the indeterminate phase of chagas disease associated with acute infarction of the right carotid body
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas