Transmission rates and the evolution of pathogenicity (1987)
- USP affiliated authors: MASSAD, EDUARDO - FM
- Unidades: FM
- Language: Português
- Título do periódico: Evolution
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v.41, n.5 , p.1127-30, 1987
ABNTMASSAD, Eduardo. Transmission rates and the evolution of pathogenicity. Evolution[S.l.], v. 41, n. 5 , p. 1127-30, 1987.
APAMassad, E. (1987). Transmission rates and the evolution of pathogenicity. Evolution, 41( 5 ), 1127-30.
NLMMassad E. Transmission rates and the evolution of pathogenicity. Evolution. 1987 ;41( 5 ): 1127-30.
VancouverMassad E. Transmission rates and the evolution of pathogenicity. Evolution. 1987 ;41( 5 ): 1127-30.
- Effects of India's new polio policy on travellers [Carta]
- Seasonality of dengue epidemic potential in Europe – based on vectorial capacity for Aedes mosquitoes
- Mathematical model for the immunity to malaria
- Consistency of response in sexual behavior research
- Estimation of the degree of functional disability through a fuzzy model
- A fuzzy epidemic model based on gradual rules and extension principle
- Modelling optimal ages of vaccination for hepatitis A
- Women in prison in Brazil and use of drugs: type, age and motivation for initiation
- The deacy of maternal antibodies against human parvovirus b19, measles human herpesvirus-6 and rubella viruses in healthy children from São Paulo, Brazil
- Maintenance of the hematophagous bat Desmodus rotundus in captivity for experimental studies of rabies
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas