Synthesis of inhibitors of sirtuin 2 for chagas disease (2018)
- USP affiliated authors: TROSSINI, GUSTAVO HENRIQUE GOULART - FCF
- Unidades: FCF
- Subjects: DOENÇA DE CHAGAS; ANTIPARASITÁRIOS
- Agências de fomento:
- Language: Inglês
- Conference title: Pharmaceutical Science and Technology Meeting of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of São Paulo
ABNTPEREIRA, Evelin Fornari; TROSSINI, Gustavo Henrique Goulart. Synthesis of inhibitors of sirtuin 2 for chagas disease. Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences[S.l: s.n.], 2018.
APAPereira, E. F., & Trossini, G. H. G. (2018). Synthesis of inhibitors of sirtuin 2 for chagas disease. Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. São Paulo.
NLMPereira EF, Trossini GHG. Synthesis of inhibitors of sirtuin 2 for chagas disease. Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2018 ; 54 43 res. FCF081.
VancouverPereira EF, Trossini GHG. Synthesis of inhibitors of sirtuin 2 for chagas disease. Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2018 ; 54 43 res. FCF081.
- Molecular modeling and docking application to evaluate cruzain inhibitory activity by chalcones and hydrazides
- Construction and validation of the CPB2.8 model and pharmacophore model design of cysteine proteases
- Building and validation of a pharmacophore model of LSD-1 inhibitors for virtual screening
- Synthesis, molecular modeling and docking studies of nitrofurazone analogues as trypanomicine candidates
- Quantitative structure-activity relationships (HQSAR, CoMFA and CoMSIA) studies for a COX-2 selective inhibitors
- Fragment- based drug discovery as alternative strategy to the drug development for neglected diseases
- An integrated approach towards the discovery of novel non-nucleoside Leishmania major pteridine reductase 1 inhibitors
- Characterization of hydroxymethylnitrofurazone compounds as inhibitors of Leishmania mexicana cysteine proteases
- Complementary quantitative structure–activity relationship models for the antitrypanosomal activity of sesquiterpene lactones
- The survey of the use of QSAR methods to determine intestinal absorption and oral bioavailability during drug design
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas