Fermi acceleration in magnetic reconnection sites (2014)
- Autor USP: PINO, ELISABETE MARIA DE GOUVEIA DAL - IAG
- Unidade: IAG
- Subjects: ACELERAÇÃO DE PARTÍCULAS; MAGNETISMO; MAGNETOHIDRODINÂMICA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: ASP Conference Series
- Volume/Número/Paginação/Ano: v. 488, p. 8-16, 2014
- Conference titles: Conference on Numerical Modeling of Space Plasma Flows: ASTRONUM-2013
ABNTDAL PINO, Elisabete Maria de Gouveia; KOWAL, G; LAZARIAN, A. Fermi acceleration in magnetic reconnection sites. ASP Conference Series[S.l: s.n.], 2014.
APADal Pino, E. M. de G., Kowal, G., & Lazarian, A. (2014). Fermi acceleration in magnetic reconnection sites. ASP Conference Series. San Francisco.
NLMDal Pino EM de G, Kowal G, Lazarian A. Fermi acceleration in magnetic reconnection sites. ASP Conference Series. 2014 ; 488 8-16.
VancouverDal Pino EM de G, Kowal G, Lazarian A. Fermi acceleration in magnetic reconnection sites. ASP Conference Series. 2014 ; 488 8-16.
- Are tachoclines important for solar and stellar dynamos?: What can we learn from global simulations
- Magnetic reconnection and Blandford–Znajek process around rotating black holes
- The ever-surprising blazar OJ 287: multiwavelength study and appearance of a new component in X-rays
- Evolution of M82-like starburst winds revisited: 3D radiative cooling hydrodynamical simulations
- Acceleration of energetic particles through reconnection of weakly stochastic magnetic field
- MHD instabilities in accretion disks and their implications in driving fast magnetic reconnection
- Multiwavelength temporal and spectral variability of the blazar OJ 287 during and after the 2015 December flare: a major accretion disc contribution
- Erratum: The role of fast magnetic reconnection on the radio and gamma-ray emission from the nuclear regions of microquasars and Low luminosity AGNs
- Gamma-ray flux distribution and nonlinear behavior of four lat bright AGNs
- Constraints on the production of ultra-high-energy cosmic-rays in compact sources with strong magnetic fields
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas