PAF receptor and tumor growth (2014)
- USP affiliated authors: NEGRO, SONIA JANCAR - ICB ; CHAMMAS, ROGER - FM
- Unidades: ICB; FM
- Subjects: IMUNOLOGIA; CÉLULAS CULTIVADAS DE TUMOR; PLAQUETAS SANGUÍNEAS
- Language: Inglês
ABNTJANCAR, Sonia; CHAMMAS, Roger. PAF receptor and tumor growth. Current Drug Targets, Bussum, v. 15, n. 10, p. 982-987, 2014.
APAJancar, S., & Chammas, R. (2014). PAF receptor and tumor growth. Current Drug Targets, 15( 10), 982-987.
NLMJancar S, Chammas R. PAF receptor and tumor growth. Current Drug Targets. 2014 ; 15( 10): 982-987.
VancouverJancar S, Chammas R. PAF receptor and tumor growth. Current Drug Targets. 2014 ; 15( 10): 982-987.
- Effect of WEB2170 on B16F10 melanoma growth survival time and expression of galectin-3, CD34 and caspase-3
- Effect of WEB2170 in B16F10 melanoma growth, survival time and expression of galectin-3, CD34 and CASPASE-3
- Oncogenic effects of PAFR ligands produced in tumours upon chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Platelet-activating factor (PAF) receptor as a promising target for cancer cell repopulation after radiotherapy
- Cell adhesion inhibition by an ARG-GLY-ASP containing peptide based on a trypsin inhibitor isolated from bauhinia rufa
- Apoptosis induced by selectable marker gene bsrm
- A novel tool for the assessment of galectin-3 ligands
- Extracellular galectin-3 desestabilizes adhesion plaques by interacting
- The role of Galectin-3 in the fibrogranulomatous inflammatory reaction:: dynamics of leukocyte mobilization in Schistosoma infected mice
- Differential distribution of Galectin-1 and Galectin-3 in the thymus following acute infection by trypanosoma cruzi may be related to intrathymic disturbs
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas