0anesthetized rats (2014)
- USP affiliated authors: TAKAKURA, ANA CAROLINA THOMAZ - ICB ; MOREIRA, THIAGO DOS SANTOS - ICB
- Unidades: ICB; ICB
- Subjects: FARMACOLOGIA (CONGRESSOS;CONFERÊNCIAS); RATOS; RESPIRAÇÃO; RESPIRAÇÃO ANIMAL
- Language: Inglês
- Conference title: Brazilian Congress of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
ABNTLUCENA, Elisa Vanzella de; TAKAKURA, Ana Carolina Thomaz; MOREIRA, Thiago dos Santos. 0anesthetized rats. Anais.. Fortaleza: SBFTE, 2014.
APALucena, E. V. de, Takakura, A. C. T., & Moreira, T. dos S. (2014). 0anesthetized rats. In . Fortaleza: SBFTE.
NLMLucena EV de, Takakura ACT, Moreira T dos S. 0anesthetized rats. 2014 ;
VancouverLucena EV de, Takakura ACT, Moreira T dos S. 0anesthetized rats. 2014 ;
- Raphe pallidus is not important to central chemoreception in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease
- Correlation between neuroanatomical and functional respiratory changes observed in an experimental model of Parkinson's disease
- Regulation of ventral surface CO2/H+-sensitive neurons by purinergic signalling
- Area postrema undergoes dynamic postnatal changes in mice and humans
- The retrotrapezoid nucleus as a central brainstem area for central and peripheral chemoreceptor interactions
- Purinergic receptor blockade in the retrotrapezoid nucleus attenuates the respiratory chemoreflexes in awake rats
- What is the role of brain stem neurons in eupneic breathing?
- Chemosensory control by commissural nucleus of the solitary tract in rats
- Central chemoreceptors and neural mechanisms of cardiorespiratory control
- The involvement of the pathway connecting the substantia nigra, the periaqueductal gray matter and the retrotrapezoid nucleus in breathing control in a rat model of Parkinson's disease
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas