Exact analytical solutions of second-order conformal hydrodynamics (2014)
- Autor USP: NORONHA JUNIOR, JORGE JOSE LEITE - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: HIDRODINÂMICA; QUARK
- Language: Inglês
ABNTHATTA, Yoshitaka; XIAO, Bo-Wen; NORONHA JUNIOR, Jorge José Leite. Exact analytical solutions of second-order conformal hydrodynamics. [S.l: s.n.], 2014.
APAHatta, Y., Xiao, B. -W., & Noronha Junior, J. J. L. (2014). Exact analytical solutions of second-order conformal hydrodynamics. São Paulo.
NLMHatta Y, Xiao B-W, Noronha Junior JJL. Exact analytical solutions of second-order conformal hydrodynamics. 2014 ;
VancouverHatta Y, Xiao B-W, Noronha Junior JJL. Exact analytical solutions of second-order conformal hydrodynamics. 2014 ;
- Causality and existence of solutions of relativistic viscous uid dynamics with gravity
- Analytical attractor and the divergence of the slow-roll expansion in relativistic hydrodynamics
- Hydrodynamic transport coe cients for the non-conformal quark-gluon plasma from holography
- Lectures on holography
- Momentum transport in strongly coupled anisotropic plasmas in the presence of strong magnetic fields
- Polyakov loop and heavy quark entropy in strong magnetic fields from holographic black hole engineering
- Linde problem in yang-mills theory compactified on 'R POT. 2' × 'T POT. 2'
- Perfect fluidity of a dissipative system: analytical soluti on for the boltzmann equation in Ad'S IND. 2' ⊗ 'S' IND. 2'
- Holographic calculation of the QCD crossover temperature in a magnetic field
- Nonresistive dissipative magnetohydrodynamics from the boltzmann equation in the 14-moment approximation
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas