Challenges in monitoring avian influenza virus (2014)
- USP affiliated author: FERREIRA, HELENA LAGE - FZEA
- School: FZEA
- Subjects: VIROLOGIA VETERINÁRIA; INFLUENZA; AVICULTURA
- Language: Inglês
- Conference title: Brazilian Congress of Virology
ABNTFERREIRA, Helena Lage. Challenges in monitoring avian influenza virus. Virus Reviews & Research[S.l: s.n.], 2014.
APAFerreira, H. L. (2014). Challenges in monitoring avian influenza virus. Virus Reviews & Research. Novo Hamburgo.
NLMFerreira HL. Challenges in monitoring avian influenza virus. Virus Reviews & Research. 2014 ; 19 275.
VancouverFerreira HL. Challenges in monitoring avian influenza virus. Virus Reviews & Research. 2014 ; 19 275.
- First genome sequence of Newcastle disease virus of genotype VIIi from Jordan
- Avian coronavirus isolated from a pigeon sample induced clinical disease, tracheal ciliostasis, and a high humoral response in day-old chicks
- Comparative analysis of the replication of bovine herpesvirus 1 (BHV1) and BHV5 in bovine-derived neuron-like cells
- Comparison of single 1-day-old chick vaccination using a Newcastle disease virus vector with a prime/boost vaccination scheme against a highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1 challenge
- Molecular characterization of coronaviruses isolated from quail farm with egg production problems in Brazil
- Clinical signs, tracheal ciliostasis and detection by qRT-PCR of Brazilian IBV variants of chicken and pigeon origin in chickens
- Different viral fitness between H1N1 and H3N8 avian influenzas viruses isolated from mallards
- Estratégias profiláticas para a influenza aviária
- Co-infection of parrot-breasted-purple (Amazona vinacea) by COV and AMPV-1
- Avian metapneumovirus
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas