Jet-Hadron Correlations in p sNN = 200 GeV Au+Au and p+p Collisions (2013)
- USP affiliated authors: MUNHOZ, MARCELO GAMEIRO - IF ; SUAIDE, ALEXANDRE ALARCON DO PASSO - IF ; TOLEDO, ALEJANDRO SZANTO DE - IF
- School: IF
- Subject: COLISÕES DE ÍONS PESADOS RELATIVÍSTICOS
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: Azimuthal angular correlations of charged hadrons with respect to the axis of a reconstructed (trigger) jet in Au+Au and p+p collisions at p sNN = 200 GeV in STAR are presented. The trigger jet population in Au+Au collisions is biased towards jets that have not interacted with the medium, allowing easier matching of jet energies between Au+Au and p+p collisions while enhancing medium e ects on the recoil jet. The associated hadron yield of the recoil jet is signi cantly suppressed at high transverse momentum (p assoc T ) and enhanced at low p assoc T in Au+Au collisions, which is indicative of medium-induced parton energy loss in ultrarelativistic heavy-ion collisions.
ABNTADAMCZYK, L; LIMA, Lucas Mafia de; MUNHOZ, Marcelo Gameiro; et al. Jet-Hadron Correlations in p sNN = 200 GeV Au+Au and p+p Collisions. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAAdamczyk, L., Lima, L. M. de, Munhoz, M. G., Oliveira, R. A. N. de, Souza, U. G. de, Suaide, A. A. do P., & Szanto de Toledo, A. (2013). Jet-Hadron Correlations in p sNN = 200 GeV Au+Au and p+p Collisions. São Paulo.
NLMAdamczyk L, Lima LM de, Munhoz MG, Oliveira RAN de, Souza UG de, Suaide AA do P, Szanto de Toledo A. Jet-Hadron Correlations in p sNN = 200 GeV Au+Au and p+p Collisions. 2013 ;
VancouverAdamczyk L, Lima LM de, Munhoz MG, Oliveira RAN de, Souza UG de, Suaide AA do P, Szanto de Toledo A. Jet-Hadron Correlations in p sNN = 200 GeV Au+Au and p+p Collisions. 2013 ;
- <pt> systematics and tests of 'm IND. T' scalling in 's POT. 1/2' = 200 GeV pp and AA collisions at RHIC
- Soft and semihard components in pp collisions at 'S POT. 1/2'=200 GeV
- The geometry of hadronization in Au+Au collisions at 'ANTIPOT. s NN''POT. 1/2' = 130 and 200 GeV studied with charge-dependent, two-particle number fluctuations and correlations
- Angular distributions of high 'p IND. t' dihadron correlations at RHIC: Dependence on 'delta' 'eta', reaction plane and leading particle species
- Quantum interference in ''rô'GRAUS' production in ultra-peripheral heavy ion collisions
- Identical meson interferometry in Au+Au collisions at 'ANTIPOT. s NN''POT. 1/2' = 200 GeV in STAR
- Longitudinal double-spin asymmetry and cross section for inclusive jet production in polarized proton collisions at 'S POT.1/2'= 200 GeV
- Proton-'lambda' correlations in central Au + Au collisions at "S IND.NN" POT. 1/2" = 200 GeV
- Identified baryon and meson distributions at large transverse momenta from Au + Au collisions at "S IND.NN" POT. 1/2" = 200 GeV
- Charged kaon results from dAu and pp collisions at 's ANTIPOT. NN''POT. 1/2' = 200 GeV
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas