Investigation of induced ﬁssion of `ANTPOT.nat Pb´ by accelerated `ANTPOT.7 Li´ ions (2013)
- USP affiliated author: GUIMARAES, VALDIR - IF
- School: IF
- Subjects: REAÇÕES NUCLEARES; FUSÃO NUCLEAR; FISSÃO NUCLEAR
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: Cross-sections for fragments produced by the ﬁssion reaction induced by accelerated 7Li ions impinged into an natPb target at 245 MeV were obtained. We have applied the induced-activation method in oﬀ-line analysis. The analysis of charge and mass distributions of ﬁssion products allowed the determination of the total ﬁssion cross-section for the 7Li+Pb system. The recoil technique (“thick target- thick catcher”), based on the two step model mathematical formalism, is used to determine the kinematics characteristics of reaction products. Analysis concerning transferred linear momentum provided information on the initial projectile-target interaction, and is compared with proton-induced ﬁssion measurements.
ABNTDEMEKHINA, N A; KARAPETYANC, G S; GUIMARAES, Valdir. Investigation of induced ﬁssion of `ANTPOT.nat Pb´ by accelerated `ANTPOT.7 Li´ ions. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APADemekhina, N. A., Karapetyanc, G. S., & Guimaraes, V. (2013). Investigation of induced ﬁssion of `ANTPOT.nat Pb´ by accelerated `ANTPOT.7 Li´ ions. São Paulo.
NLMDemekhina NA, Karapetyanc GS, Guimaraes V. Investigation of induced ﬁssion of `ANTPOT.nat Pb´ by accelerated `ANTPOT.7 Li´ ions. 2013 ;
VancouverDemekhina NA, Karapetyanc GS, Guimaraes V. Investigation of induced ﬁssion of `ANTPOT.nat Pb´ by accelerated `ANTPOT.7 Li´ ions. 2013 ;
- Background considerations for the 'ANTPOT. 2 'H'('ANTPOT. 7 'BE','ANTPOT. 3 'H')'ANTPOT. 6 'BE' experimental data using the phase space model
- Backscattering measurement of 'ANTPOT. 6 'HE' on 'ANTPOT. 209 'BI': critical interaction distance
- The TwinSol low-energy radioactive nuclear beam apparatus: status and recent results
- Recoil properties of fragments formed in the 4.4 GeV deuteron-induced reaction on gold target
- Investigation of 'ANTPOT. 10 'C' nucleus structure by the 'ANTPOT. 58 'NI'( 'ANTPOT. 10 'C', 'ANTPOT. 10 'C') 'ANTPOT. 58 'NI' elastic scattering
- Static and dynamic cluster configuration effects in elastic scattering of light exotic nuclei
- Near- and subbarrier elastic and quasielastic scattering of the weakly bound `ANTPOT.6 Li´ projectile on `ANTPOT.144 Sm´
- Nuclear reaction studies with exotic boron beams
- Nuclear reactions studies with exotic boron beams
- Quasi-elastic scattering measurements in the systems `ANTPOT.6,7 Li´ on `ANTPOT.144 Sm´
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas