Study of the D ∗ρ system using QCD sum rules (2013)
- USP affiliated authors: NIELSEN, MARINA - IF ; NAVARRA, FERNANDO SILVEIRA - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: REAÇÕES NUCLEARES; INTERAÇÕES NUCLEARES
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: In this talk I present a study of the D ∗ρ system made by using the method of QCD sum rules. Considering isospin and spin projectors, we investigate the different conﬁgurations and obtain three D ∗ mesons with isospin I = 1/2, spin S = 0, 1, 2 and with masses 2500 ± 67 MeV, 2523 ± 60 MeV, and 2439 ± 119 MeV, respectively. The last state can be related to D ∗ 2 (2460) (spin 2) listed by the Particle Data Group, while one of the ﬁrst two might be associated with D ∗ (2640), whose spin-parity is unknown. In the case of I = 3/2 we also ﬁnd evidences of three states with spin 0, 1 and 2, respectively, with masses 2467±82 MeV, 2420±128 MeV, and 2550±56 MeV.
ABNTTORRES, A Martínez; KHEMCHANDANI, K P; NIELSEN, Marina; NAVARRA, Fernando Silveira; OSET, E. Study of the D ∗ρ system using QCD sum rules. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APATorres, A. M., Khemchandani, K. P., Nielsen, M., Navarra, F. S., & Oset, E. (2013). Study of the D ∗ρ system using QCD sum rules. São Paulo.
NLMTorres AM, Khemchandani KP, Nielsen M, Navarra FS, Oset E. Study of the D ∗ρ system using QCD sum rules. 2013 ;
VancouverTorres AM, Khemchandani KP, Nielsen M, Navarra FS, Oset E. Study of the D ∗ρ system using QCD sum rules. 2013 ;
- Evolution of J / 'psi' produced in the quarq-gluon plasma
- The low energy physics of quarkonium suppression in heavy ion collisions
- Reanalysis of the 'e POT. +''e POT. −' 'SETA''('D POT *'D 'BARRA' POT. *') POT. ±''pi' POT, ∓' reaction and the claim for the 'Z IND. c'(4025) resonance
- Nature of the X(3872) from QCD
- Hadronic form factors from QCD sum rules
- Semileptonic D decay into scalar mesons: a QCD sum rule approach
- The J/'psi'DD vertex in QCD sum rules
- Progress in the determination of the J/'psi' - 'pi' cross section
- Strangeness Production in the Meson Cloud Model
- 'g IND.nd 'lambda' IND.c' from sum rules
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas