Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC (2013)
- Autor USP: NAVARRA, FERNANDO SILVEIRA - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: ESPALHAMENTO; COLISÕES; ÍONS PESADOS
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: We calculate cccc and bbbb production cross section in Double Parton Scattering (DPS) processes at the energies of LHC. In our calculation we include saturation eﬀects in the gluon distribution. For charm production, our results conﬁrm the prediction of a previous work in which saturation eﬀects were neglected, namely that at the energies of LHC charm production in DPS processes becomes comparable with charm production in SPS. We also estimate the production of ccbb in DPS. Our results indicate that at √ s = 14 TeV half of the total amount of bottom produced in proton-proton collisions comes from this process.
ABNTCAZAROTO, Erike Roberto; GONCALVES, V P; NAVARRA, Fernando Silveira. Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APACazaroto, E. R., Goncalves, V. P., & Navarra, F. S. (2013). Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC. São Paulo.
NLMCazaroto ER, Goncalves VP, Navarra FS. Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC. 2013 ;
VancouverCazaroto ER, Goncalves VP, Navarra FS. Charm production in double parton scattering at the LHC. 2013 ;
- Hadronization and inelasticities
- Minijets and the behavior of inelasticity at high energies
- Temperature dependence of heavy meson masses
- Violation of the Feynman scaling law as a manifestation of nonextensivity
- Leading charm production in the interacting gluon model
- Looking for exotic multiquark states in nonleptonic b decays
- Produção térmica do charmônio
- Quantum contributions for the temporal evolution of non homogeneous configurations of the ''lambda''fi' POT.4' model
- The pomeron-pomeron cross section
- Pentaquarks in QCD sum rules
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas