Relating D∗D¯∗ currents with J π = 0+, 1 + and 2 + to Zc states (2013)
- USP affiliated authors: NIELSEN, MARINA - IF ; NAVARRA, FERNANDO SILVEIRA - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: CROMODINÂMICA QUÂNTICA; FÍSICA DE PARTÍCULAS
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: In this work we study the D∗D¯∗ current with QCD sum rules. We write the correlation function using the general current corresponding to the D∗D¯∗ system and then use spin projectors to obtain the correlation function in the 0+, 1 + and 2+ spin-parity conﬁgurations. The purpose of the present work is to investigate the possibility of explaining the recently reported Zc(4025) as a D∗D¯∗ moleculelike state. As a result we ﬁnd a state for each spin case with a very similar mass: MS=0 = (3943 ± 104) MeV, MS=1 = (3950 ± 105) MeV, MS=2 = (3946 ± 104) MeV. We discuss that our mass results, within error bars, for 1+ or 2+ are both compatible with Zc(4025). However, our results are also compatible with a possible D∗D¯∗ bound state, in agreement with predictions of some previous works. We have also calculated the current-state coupling which turns out to be larger in the 2+ case.
ABNTKHEMCHANDANI, K P; TORRES, A Martínez; NIELSEN, Marina; NAVARRA, Fernando Silveira. Relating D∗D¯∗ currents with J π = 0+, 1 + and 2 + to Zc states. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAKhemchandani, K. P., Torres, A. M., Nielsen, M., & Navarra, F. S. (2013). Relating D∗D¯∗ currents with J π = 0+, 1 + and 2 + to Zc states. São Paulo.
NLMKhemchandani KP, Torres AM, Nielsen M, Navarra FS. Relating D∗D¯∗ currents with J π = 0+, 1 + and 2 + to Zc states. 2013 ;
VancouverKhemchandani KP, Torres AM, Nielsen M, Navarra FS. Relating D∗D¯∗ currents with J π = 0+, 1 + and 2 + to Zc states. 2013 ;
- On the intrinsic charm component of the nucleon
- Meson cloud and SU(3) symmetry breaking in parton distributions
- Intrinsic charm component of the nucleon
- Improving the determination of the J/'psi' couplings to open charm mesons
- Are ''teta' POT. +' and the roper resonance diquark-diquark-antiquark states?
- QCD sum rules applications to the j/'psi' dissociation
- Pentaquark decay in QCD sum rules
- Massa do méson escalar charmoso usando as regras de soma da QCD
- QCD sum rules study of the meson `Z POT.+´(4430)
- Do the QCD sum rules support four-quark states?
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas