Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei (2013)
- USP affiliated authors: NAVARRA, FERNANDO SILVEIRA - IF
- Unidades: IF
- Subjects: CROMODINÂMICA QUÂNTICA; FENOMENOLOGIA DAS PARTICULAS ELEMENTARES
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: We study how unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei can be calculated from the corresponding integrated partons using the EPS09 parametrization. The role of nuclear e ects is presented in terms of the ratio RA = uPDFA=A PDFN for both large and small x domains.
ABNTOLIVEIRA, Emmanuel Grave de; MARTIN, A D; NAVARRA, Fernando Silveira; RYSKINA, M G. Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAOliveira, E. G. de, Martin, A. D., Navarra, F. S., & Ryskina, M. G. (2013). Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei. São Paulo.
NLMOliveira EG de, Martin AD, Navarra FS, Ryskina MG. Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei. 2013 ;
VancouverOliveira EG de, Martin AD, Navarra FS, Ryskina MG. Unintegrated parton distributions in nuclei. 2013 ;
- Heavy quark production in pA collisions: the double parton scattering contribution
- Exclusive heavy vector meson photoproduction in hadronic collisions at the LHC: predictions of the color glass condensate model for run 2 energies
- Investigating the impact of the gluon saturation effects on the momentum transfer distributions for the exclusive vector meson photoproduction in hadronic collisions
- D - meson production at very forward rapidities: estimating the intrinsic charm contribution.
- Exclusive vector meson photoproduction with a leading baryon in photon: hadron interactions at hadronic colliders
- Quark gluon plasma in strong magnetic field
- Soliton propagation in relativistic hydrodynamics
- Looking for KdV solitons in a cold and magnetized quark gluon plasma
- Exclusive 'rô' and J/'psi' photoproduction in ultraperipheral pA collisions distributions: predictions of the gluon saturation models for the momentum transfer distributions
- Diffractive 'rô' production at small x in future electron–ion colliders
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas