``Z POT.+´ IND.c´ (3900) decay width in QCD sum rules (2013)
- USP affiliated authors: NAVARRA, FERNANDO SILVEIRA - IF ; NIELSEN, MARINA - IF
- Unidades: IF; IF
- Subjects: CROMODINÂMICA QUÂNTICA; FENOMENOLOGIA DAS PARTICULAS ELEMENTARES
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: We identify the recently observed charmonium-like structure Z ± c (3900) as the charged partner of the X(3872) state. Using standard techniques of QCD sum rules, we evaluate the three-point function and extract the coupling constants of the Z + c J/ψ π+, Z + c ηc ρ + and Z + c D+D¯∗0 vertices and the corresponding decay widths in these channels. The good agreement with the experimental data gives support to the tetraquark picture of this state.
ABNTDIAS, Jorgivan Morais; NAVARRA, Fernando Silveira; NIELSEN, Marina; ZANETTI, C M. ``Z POT.+´ IND.c´ (3900) decay width in QCD sum rules. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APADias, J. M., Navarra, F. S., Nielsen, M., & Zanetti, C. M. (2013). ``Z POT.+´ IND.c´ (3900) decay width in QCD sum rules. São Paulo.
NLMDias JM, Navarra FS, Nielsen M, Zanetti CM. ``Z POT.+´ IND.c´ (3900) decay width in QCD sum rules. 2013 ;
VancouverDias JM, Navarra FS, Nielsen M, Zanetti CM. ``Z POT.+´ IND.c´ (3900) decay width in QCD sum rules. 2013 ;
- Summary of the 2015 LHCb workshop on multi-body decays of D and B mesons
- X (3872) production from reactions involving D and 'D IND. *' mesons
- Charged exotic charmonium states
- Signature of an 'h IND.1' state from 'J/'psi' 'SETA' 'eta' 'capa' POT. * 0' 'capa' BARRA POT. * 0' and theoretical description of the 'Z IND. c' (3900) and 'Z IND. c' (4020) as D'D BARRA POT. *' and 'D POT. *' 'D BARRA POT. *' molecular states
- Supersymmetry in the double-heavy hadronic spectrum
- Weak decays of heavy hadrons into dynamically generated resonances
- On the intrinsic charm component of the nucleon
- Intrinsic charm component of the nucleon
- Alternative linear chiral models for nuclear matter
- 'D POT.*' D'PI' and 'B POT.*' B'PI' form factors from QCD sum rules
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas