Soliton propagation in relativistic hydrodynamics (2013)
- USP affiliated author: NAVARRA, FERNANDO SILVEIRA - IF
- School: IF
- Subjects: REAÇÕES NUCLEARES; HIDRODINÂMICA
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: We study the conditions for the formation and propagation of Korteweg-de Vries (KdV) solitons in nuclear matter. In a previous work we have derived a KdV equation from Euler and continuity equations in non-relativistic hydrodynamics. In the present contribution we extend our formalism to relativistic ﬂuids. We present results for a given equation of state, which is based on quantum hadrodynamics (QHD).
ABNTFOGAÇA, David Augaitis; NAVARRA, Fernando Silveira. Soliton propagation in relativistic hydrodynamics. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAFogaça, D. A., & Navarra, F. S. (2013). Soliton propagation in relativistic hydrodynamics. São Paulo.
NLMFogaça DA, Navarra FS. Soliton propagation in relativistic hydrodynamics. 2013 ;
VancouverFogaça DA, Navarra FS. Soliton propagation in relativistic hydrodynamics. 2013 ;
- Hadronization and inelasticities
- Minijets and the behavior of inelasticity at high energies
- Temperature dependence of heavy meson masses
- Violation of the Feynman scaling law as a manifestation of nonextensivity
- Leading charm production in the interacting gluon model
- Looking for exotic multiquark states in nonleptonic b decays
- Produção térmica do charmônio
- Quantum contributions for the temporal evolution of non homogeneous configurations of the ''lambda''fi' POT.4' model
- The pomeron-pomeron cross section
- Pentaquarks in QCD sum rules
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas