Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space (2013)
- Autor USP: LIMA, MARCOS VINICIUS BORGES TEIXEIRA - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: COSMOLOGIA; GRAVIDADE; RELATIVIDADE (FÍSICA)
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: We use N-body simulations to study the statistics of massive halos and redshift space distortions for theories with a standard CDM expansion history and a galileon-type scalar eld. The extra scalar eld increases the gravitational force, leading to enhanced structure formation. We compare our measurements of the real space matter power spectrum and halo properties with tting formula for estimating these quantities analytically. We nd that a model for power spectrum, halo mass function and halo bias, derived from CDM simulations can t the results from our simulations of modi ed gravity when 8 is appropriately adjusted. We also study the redshift space distortions in the two point correlation function measured from these simulations, nding a di erence in the ratio of the redshift space to real space clustering amplitude relative to standard gravity on all scales. We nd enhanced clustering on scales r > 10 Mpc=h and increased damping of the correlation function for scales r < 9 Mpc=h. The boost in the clustering on large scales due to the enhanced gravitational forces cannot be mimicked in a standard gravity model by simply changing 8. This result illustrates the usefulness of redshift space distortion measurements as a probe of modi cations to General Relativity.
ABNTWYMAN, Mark; JENNINGS, Elise; LIMA, Marcos Vinicius Borges Teixeira. Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAWyman, M., Jennings, E., & Lima, M. V. B. T. (2013). Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space. São Paulo.
NLMWyman M, Jennings E, Lima MVBT. Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space. 2013 ;
VancouverWyman M, Jennings E, Lima MVBT. Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space. 2013 ;
- Large-scale analysis of the SDSS-III DR8 photometric luminous galaxies angular correlation function
- Critical versus spurious fluctuations in the search for the QCD critical point
- Cosmic shear measurements with DES science verication data
- Galaxy clustering, photometric redshifts and diagnosis of systematics in the DES science verification data
- redMaGiC: selecting luminous red galaxies from the DES science veri cation data
- The DES science verification weak lensing shear catalogues
- Redshift distributions of galaxies in the DES science verication shear catalogue and implications for weak lensing
- Mass functions, luminosity functions, and completeness measurements from clustering redshifts
- The LABOCA/ACT survey of clusters at all redshifts: multi-wavelength analysis of background submillimeter galaxies
- BAO from angular clustering: optimization and mitigation of theoretical systematics
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas