Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space (2013)
- Autor USP: LIMA, MARCOS VINICIUS BORGES TEIXEIRA - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: COSMOLOGIA; GRAVIDADE; RELATIVIDADE (FÍSICA)
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: We use N-body simulations to study the statistics of massive halos and redshift space distortions for theories with a standard CDM expansion history and a galileon-type scalar eld. The extra scalar eld increases the gravitational force, leading to enhanced structure formation. We compare our measurements of the real space matter power spectrum and halo properties with tting formula for estimating these quantities analytically. We nd that a model for power spectrum, halo mass function and halo bias, derived from CDM simulations can t the results from our simulations of modi ed gravity when 8 is appropriately adjusted. We also study the redshift space distortions in the two point correlation function measured from these simulations, nding a di erence in the ratio of the redshift space to real space clustering amplitude relative to standard gravity on all scales. We nd enhanced clustering on scales r > 10 Mpc=h and increased damping of the correlation function for scales r < 9 Mpc=h. The boost in the clustering on large scales due to the enhanced gravitational forces cannot be mimicked in a standard gravity model by simply changing 8. This result illustrates the usefulness of redshift space distortion measurements as a probe of modi cations to General Relativity.
ABNTWYMAN, Mark; JENNINGS, Elise; LIMA, Marcos Vinicius Borges Teixeira. Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAWyman, M., Jennings, E., & Lima, M. V. B. T. (2013). Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space. São Paulo.
NLMWyman M, Jennings E, Lima MVBT. Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space. 2013 ;
VancouverWyman M, Jennings E, Lima MVBT. Simulations of Galileon modi ed gravity: clustering statistics in real and redshift space. 2013 ;
- First cosmological results using type Ia supernovae from the dark energy survey: photometric pipeline and light curve data release
- Finding high-redshift strong lenses in DES using convolutional neural networks
- Dark energy survey year 1 results: constraints on intrinsic alignments and their colour dependence from galaxy clustering and weak lensing
- More out of less: an excess integrated sachs-wolfe signal from supervoids mapped out by the dark energy survey
- First cosmological results using type Ia supernovae from the dark energy survey: survey overview and supernova spectroscopy
- Chemical abundance analysis of tucana III, the second r-process enhanced ultra-faint dwarf galaxy
- A New RASS galaxy cluster catalog with low contamination extending to z∼1 in the DES overlap region
- Stellar streams discovered in the dark energy survey
- The dark energy survey data release 1
- Dark energy survey year 1 results: cross-correlation redshifts - methods and systematics characterization
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas