Magnetic Field Line Stickiness in Tokamaks (2013)
- Autor USP: CALDAS, IBERE LUIZ - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: TOKAMAKS; CAOS (SISTEMAS DINÂMICOS)
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: We present simulated figures of the diverted magnetic field lines of the tokamak ITER, obtained by numerically integrating a Hamiltonian model with electrical currents in five wire loops and control coils. We show evidences of a sticky island embedded in the chaotic region near the divertor plates, which traps magnetic field lines for many toroidal turns increasing their connection lengths to these plates.
ABNTMARTINS, Caroline Gameiro Lopes; ROBERTO, Marisa; CALDAS, Iberê Luiz. Magnetic Field Line Stickiness in Tokamaks. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APAMartins, C. G. L., Roberto, M., & Caldas, I. L. (2013). Magnetic Field Line Stickiness in Tokamaks. São Paulo.
NLMMartins CGL, Roberto M, Caldas IL. Magnetic Field Line Stickiness in Tokamaks. 2013 ;
VancouverMartins CGL, Roberto M, Caldas IL. Magnetic Field Line Stickiness in Tokamaks. 2013 ;
- Mapping of magnetic field lines in a tokamak
- Destruction of magnetic surfaces in the edge of a large aspect ratio tokamak with ergodic limiter
- Parameter space structure of the kicked logistic map and its stability
- Dynamics of the kicked logistic map
- Type-ii intermittency in the driven double scroll circuit
- Transport barriers in plasmas
- Effective transport barriers in nontwist systems
- Multiple Island Chains in Primary Resonances
- Multiple island chains in wave-particle interactions
- Confinamento magnético de plasma em tokamaks
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas