Gravitational corrections to the scattering of charged pions (2013)
- Autor USP: SILVA, ADILSON JOSE DA - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Subjects: TEORIA DE CAMPOS; ELETRODINÂMICA QUÂNTICA
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: In this letter we discuss the role of gravitational contributions to the running of the electric charge through the evaluation of the scattering amplitude of charged pions in scalar electrodynamics. Computing the quadratic divergent part of the S-matrix amplitude for two distinct scattering processes, we show that a single de nition of the running of the electric charge, that render it asymptotically free, can be made for both processes. Our result agrees with earlier ones, based on the calculation of the e ective action, which suggest that the running of gauge coupling constants are driven in the direction of asymptotic freedom, when quantum gravitational corrections are taken into account.
ABNTCHARNESKI, B; MENEZES, R; PETROV, A Yu; SILVA, Adílson José da. Gravitational corrections to the scattering of charged pions. [S.l: s.n.], 2013.
APACharneski, B., Menezes, R., Petrov, A. Y., & Silva, A. J. da. (2013). Gravitational corrections to the scattering of charged pions. São Paulo.
NLMCharneski B, Menezes R, Petrov AY, Silva AJ da. Gravitational corrections to the scattering of charged pions. 2013 ;
VancouverCharneski B, Menezes R, Petrov AY, Silva AJ da. Gravitational corrections to the scattering of charged pions. 2013 ;
- Efeitos do vácuo na mecânica quântica / introdução a teoria de campos
- Lorentz violation and the proper-method
- Gravitational corrections to the scattering of scalar particles
- Supergraph techniques in D = 3 N = 1 broken supersymmetry: a generic implementation for strongly correlated electronic systems
- Dynamical (super)symmetry vacuum properties of the supersymmetric chern-simons-matter model
- Effective eld theory of quantum gravity coupled to scalar electrodynamics
- Vortices, infrared effects and Lorentz invariance violation
- XXV Brazilian National Meeting on Particles and Fields
- Lorentz violation and the proper-time method
- On the ''lambda'0 POT.4'-o (n) model at finite temperature
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas