The use of pekeris coordinates in the construction of potential energy surfaces (2012)
- USP affiliated author: ORNELLAS, FERNANDO REI - IQ
- School: IQ
- Subject: QUÍMICA QUÂNTICA
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: Abstracts
- Conference title: Workshop in Computational Chemistry and Molecular Spectroscopy
ABNTAOTO, Yuri Alexandre; ORNELLAS, Fernando Rei. The use of pekeris coordinates in the construction of potential energy surfaces. Anais.. Santiago: Universidad Andres Bello, 2012.
APAAoto, Y. A., & Ornellas, F. R. (2012). The use of pekeris coordinates in the construction of potential energy surfaces. In Abstracts. Santiago: Universidad Andres Bello.
NLMAoto YA, Ornellas FR. The use of pekeris coordinates in the construction of potential energy surfaces. Abstracts. 2012 ;
VancouverAoto YA, Ornellas FR. The use of pekeris coordinates in the construction of potential energy surfaces. Abstracts. 2012 ;
- Density functional study of nitrogen adsorption onto Si(100) surface
- Partícula na caixa na representação do momento
- Structural and spectroscopic properties of the diazocarbene radical (CNN) and its ions 'CNN POT. +' and 'CNN POT. -': a high-level theoretical investigation
- Predicting and characterizing new molecular species at a high-level theoretical approach: 'H''SE''CL', 'H''CL''SE', and 'SE''CL'
- A high level description of ground and excited states of species on the ['H IND. 2', C, X] (X = N, P) potential energy surfaces
- The kinetics of association between HS and the halogen atoms chlorine and bromine
- The low-lying electronic states of 'BE''AS': a first principles characterization
- Metastability of the low-lying electronic states of CBr2+: a CASSCF/MRCI study
- Hindered rotor tunneling splittings: an application of the two-dimensional non-separable method to benzyl alcohol and two of its fluorine derivatives
- Estados eletrônicos de mais baixa energia da molécula 'BE''AS'
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas