Development and testing of management tools (2003)
- USP affiliated author: METZGER, JEAN PAUL WALTER - IB
- School: IB
- Subject: BIODIVERSIDADE (PRESERVAÇÃO)
- Language: Inglês
- Título do periódico: proceedings
- Conference title: International Symposium Berlin - Sustainable use and conservation of biological diversity - a challenge for society
ABNTMETZGER, Jean-Paul et al. Development and testing of management tools. 2003, Anais.. Berlin: Instituto de Biociências, Universidade de São Paulo, 2003. . Acesso em: 10 ago. 2022.
APAMetzger, J. -P., Fritz, P., Höynck, S., & Henle, K. (2003). Development and testing of management tools. In proceedings. Berlin: Instituto de Biociências, Universidade de São Paulo.
NLMMetzger J-P, Fritz P, Höynck S, Henle K. Development and testing of management tools. proceedings. 2003 ;[citado 2022 ago. 10 ]
VancouverMetzger J-P, Fritz P, Höynck S, Henle K. Development and testing of management tools. proceedings. 2003 ;[citado 2022 ago. 10 ]
- Habitat fragmentation drives inter-population variation in dispersal behavior in a Neotropical rainforest bird
- Combining phylogeography and landscape genetics of Xenopipo atronitens (Aves: Pipridae), a white sand campina specialist, to understand Pleistocene landscape evolution in Amazonia
- From hotspot to hopespot: an opportunity for the Brazilian Atlantic Forest
- Characterizing the complexity of landscape boundaries bu remote sensing
- Study of the relationship between roads, relief, land use, and natural vegetation in the Íbiuna Plateau - SP, focusing on lanscape ecology
- Relative effects of fragment size and connectivity on bird community in the Atlantic Rain Forest: implications for conservation
- Relief influence on tree species richness in secondary forest fragments of Atlantic Forest, SE, Brazil
- Comparative range use by three Atlantic Forest understorey bird species in relation to forest fragmentation
- Como restaurar conectividade de paisagens fragmentadas?
- Effect of distance between forest patches on the movements of birds between them in an atlantic forest landscape
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas