Nonlinear Models dor detecting epileptic spikes (1998)
- Autor USP: MALTA, CORACI PEREIRA - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Assunto: FÍSICA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTDIAMBRA, Luis; MALTA, Coraci Pereira. Nonlinear Models dor detecting epileptic spikes. [S.l: s.n.], 1998.
APADiambra, L., & Malta, C. P. (1998). Nonlinear Models dor detecting epileptic spikes. São Paulo: IFUSP.
NLMDiambra L, Malta CP. Nonlinear Models dor detecting epileptic spikes. 1998 ;
VancouverDiambra L, Malta CP. Nonlinear Models dor detecting epileptic spikes. 1998 ;
- Helix-to-helix transitions in nonhomogeneous Kirchhoff filaments
- Mechanical properties of nanowires and nanosprings
- Quantum signature of a periodic orbit family in a hamiltonian system
- Metastable periodic patterns in singularly perturbed state dependent delayed equations
- Period doubling phenomena in a class of time delay equations
- Singularity structure of the hopf bifurcation surface of a differential equation with two delays
- Delay-induced transient oscillations in a two- neuron network
- A lower bound for the energy of the ground state of bosons moving in one dimension
- Period doubling phenomenon in a class of time delay equations
- How Universal is the Period Doubling Phenomenon in Equations with Quadratic Nonlinearity?
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas