Theory of the heavy ion fusion cross section (1984)
- Autor USP: HUSSEIN, MAHIR SALEH - IF
- Unidade: IF
- Assunto: FÍSICA
- Language: Inglês
ABNTHUSSEIN, Mahir Saleh. Theory of the heavy ion fusion cross section. [S.l: s.n.], 1984.
APAHussein, M. S. (1984). Theory of the heavy ion fusion cross section. São Paulo: IFUSP.
NLMHussein MS. Theory of the heavy ion fusion cross section. 1984 ;
VancouverHussein MS. Theory of the heavy ion fusion cross section. 1984 ;
- Low-energy transfer cross section for Borromean halo nuclei
- Recent developments in fusion and direct reactions with weakly bound nuclei.
- Reactions with weakly bound nuclei, at near barrier energies, and the breakup and transfer influences on the fusion and elastic scattering
- Disappearance of Mott oscillations in sub-barrier elastic scattering of identical heavy ions, and the nuclear interaction
- Fusion reactions with weakly bound nuclei
- Anharmonicities of giant dipole excitations
- New results for the yrast spectra of weakly interactiong identical bosons
- Multi-level and two-level models of the decay out of superdeformed bands
- Sub-barrier two-neutron transfer in reactions with halo nuclei
- Semiclassical derivation of a local optical potential for heavy-ion elastic scattering
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas