Perspectives of Stem Cells (2010)
- USP affiliated authors: ULRICH, ALEXANDER HENNING - IQ
- Unidades: IQ
- Subjects: CÉLULAS-TRONCO
- Language: Inglês
- Descrição física: 285 p.
- ISBN: 978-90-481-3374-1
ABNTULRICH, Henning. Perspectives of Stem Cells. [S.l: s.n.], 2010.
APAUlrich, H. (2010). Perspectives of Stem Cells. Dordrecht.
NLMUlrich H. Perspectives of Stem Cells. 2010 ;
VancouverUlrich H. Perspectives of Stem Cells. 2010 ;
- Immobilized P2'X IND. 2' purinergic receptor stationary phase for chromatographic determination of pharmaceological properties and drug screening
- P2Y2 purinergic receptor activity modulates cell fate decision towards gabaergic neurons during neural differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells
- Detecção e funcionalidade dos receptores nicotínicos de aceticolina durante a diferenciação neuronal de células de feocromocitoma PC12
- SELEX for nuclease-resistant aptamers that inhibit P2X4 receptor function
- Study of P2'X IND. 4' purinergic receptor funcion during In vitro neuronal differentiation by gene knockdown induced by RNAi
- Aptamers as specific inhibitors of P2'X IND. 2' and P2'X IND. 4' purinergic receptor subtypes
- Characterization of ectonucleotidases in human medulloblastoma cell lines: ecto-5 ' NT/CD73 in metastasis as potential prognostic factor
- Extrinsic purinergic regulation of neural stem/progenitor cells: implications for CNS development and repair
- Novel perspectives of neural stem cell differentiation: from neurotransmitters to therapeutics
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas