Endocannabinoid system and fear conditioning (2009)
- USP affiliated authors: GUIMARÃES, FRANCISCO SILVEIRA - FMRP
- Unidades: FMRP
- Subjects: RECEPTORES DE NEUROTRANSMISSORES; CANNABIS; MEDO
- Language: Inglês
ABNTRESSTEL, Leonardo Barbosa Moraes; MOREIRA, Fabrício A.; GUIMARÃES, Francisco Silveira. Endocannabinoid system and fear conditioning. Vitamin and Hormones, New York, v. 81, p. 421-440, 2009.
APAResstel, L. B. M., Moreira, F. A., & Guimarães, F. S. (2009). Endocannabinoid system and fear conditioning. Vitamin and Hormones, 81, 421-440.
NLMResstel LBM, Moreira FA, Guimarães FS. Endocannabinoid system and fear conditioning. Vitamin and Hormones. 2009 ; 81 421-440.
VancouverResstel LBM, Moreira FA, Guimarães FS. Endocannabinoid system and fear conditioning. Vitamin and Hormones. 2009 ; 81 421-440.
- Cannabidiol reduces neuroinflammation and promotes neuroplasticity and functional recovery after brain ischemia
- Cannabidiol attenuates the behavioral changes induced by repeated administration of a NMDA receptor antagonist through a 5HT1A receptor-dependent mechanism
- Cannabinoids, neurogenesis and antidepressant drugs: is there a link?
- Anxiogenic effect of CCK-8s microinjected into the dorsal periaqueductal grey
- Anxiolytic effect of a CRH receptor antagonist in the dorsal periaqueductal gray
- Restraint-induced hypoactivity in an elevated plus-maze
- Role of hippocampal NMDA receptors in the forced swim test
- GABAergic and glutamatergic modulation of exploratory behavior in the dorsomedial hypothalamus
- Effect of 5-ht active drugs on aversive conditioning in healthy volunteers
- Characterization of a psychophysilogical model of classical fear conditioning in healthy volunteers
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas