Nerve conduction studies in leprosy contactants (2009)
- USP affiliated authors: MARQUES JÚNIOR, WILSON - FMRP ; FOSS, NORMA TIRABOSCHI - FMRP
- Unidades: FMRP; FMRP
- Subjects: HANSENÍASE
- Language: Inglês
- Conference title: Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
ABNTMARQUES JÚNIOR, Wilson; MARQUES, Vanessa Daccach; FURINI, Renata Bazan; FOSS, Norma Tiraboschi. Nerve conduction studies in leprosy contactants. Neurology[S.l: s.n.], 2009.
APAMarques Júnior, W., Marques, V. D., Furini, R. B., & Foss, N. T. (2009). Nerve conduction studies in leprosy contactants. Neurology. Philadelphia.
NLMMarques Júnior W, Marques VD, Furini RB, Foss NT. Nerve conduction studies in leprosy contactants. Neurology. 2009 ; 72( 11 suppl. 3): A219.
VancouverMarques Júnior W, Marques VD, Furini RB, Foss NT. Nerve conduction studies in leprosy contactants. Neurology. 2009 ; 72( 11 suppl. 3): A219.
- Tectile threshold detection in leprosy patients with an electronic algometer
- Nerve conduction abnormalities in asymptomatic communicants of leprosy patients
- Near-nerve potential in lepromatous leprosy
- Immunohistopathological differences between skin with and without changes of sensitivity in leprosy
- Near nerve potential of sural nerve in leprosy
- Unusual manifestations in CMT1A: coexistent leprosy
- High doses on intravenous methylprednisolone reestablishes the nerve function in leprosy neuritis: a pilot study
- Pure neural leprosy (PNL): clinical and electrophysiologic features of patients evaluated in a brazilian tertiary centre of neuromuscular diseases
- Asymmetric nerve enlargement: a characteristic of leprosy neuropathy demonstrated by ultrasonography
- Male monozygotic twins discordant for periventricular nodular heterotopia and epilepsy
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas