Mesozoic to Cenozoic alkaline magmatism in the brazilian platform (2005)
- Autor USP: GOMES, CELSO DE BARROS - IGC
- Unidade: IGC
- Subjects: MESOZOICO; CENOZOICO; MAGMATISMO
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: The continetal flood thoeliitic volcanism from the Paraná-Angola-Namibia was one of the most important events which has affected the Gondwanaland during the Mesozoic times. Associated with it in space, and sometimes in time, the alkaline magmatism is another relevant feature of pre-, syn- and post-Gondwana break-up in the region. Since the last century the alkaline magmatism from the Paraná-Angola-Namibia system has being the subject of many investigations which aim to enhance the knowledge of its different aspects, such as its genesis and evolution. However, most of these studies consist of isolated efforts restricted to relatively small portions of the area. The necessity of a better understanding of the relationships between the alkaline and alkaline-carbonatic magmatism relative to the Gondwana evolution led Brazilian (C. B. Gomes and collaborators) and Italian (P. Comin-Chiaramonti and collaborators) researchers to elaborate the volume Mesozoic to Cenozoic Alkaline Magmatism in the Brazilian Platform.
- ISBN: 8531409039
ABNTCOMIN-CHIARAMONTI, P.; GOMES, Celso B. Mesozoic to Cenozoic alkaline magmatism in the brazilian platform. [S.l: s.n.], 2005.
APAComin-Chiaramonti, P., & Gomes, C. B. (2005). Mesozoic to Cenozoic alkaline magmatism in the brazilian platform. São Paulo: EDUSP/FAPESP.
NLMComin-Chiaramonti P, Gomes CB. Mesozoic to Cenozoic alkaline magmatism in the brazilian platform. 2005 ;
VancouverComin-Chiaramonti P, Gomes CB. Mesozoic to Cenozoic alkaline magmatism in the brazilian platform. 2005 ;
- Dykes and sills from eastern Paraguay: 'SR' and nd isotope systematics
- Petrochemistry of early cretaceous potassic rocks from the Asuncion-Sapucai Graben, central-eastern Paraguay
- Early cretaceous-tertiary magmatism in eastern Paraguay (Western Paraná basin): geological, geophysical and geochemical relationships
- Magmatismo alcalino no Paraguai: uma revisão
- Relações geoquímicas entre as rochas fonolíticas do Vale do Ribeira, divisa dos estados do PR e SP e os fonolitos de SC e RS
- Geologia USP: 50 anos
- Awaruite (Ni3Fe) in the genomict LL chondrite Parambu: format-ion under high FO2
- An introduction to the alkaline and alkaline-carbonatitic magmatism in and around the Paraná basin
- O mestre Coutinho
- Some notes on the Alto Paranaíba igneous province
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas