Hindrance of fusion induced by 'ANTPOT.6 He (2007)
- USP affiliated authors: CREMA, EDILSON - IF ; CHAMON, LUIZ CARLOS - IF
- Unidades: IF; IF
- Subjects: FUSÃO NUCLEAR
- Language: Inglês
ABNTCREMA, Edilson; GOMES, P R S; CHAMON, Luiz Carlos. Hindrance of fusion induced by 'ANTPOT.6 He. Nuclear Physics A, Amsterdam, Elsevier Science, v. 787, n. 1-4, p. 225C-230C, 2007. Disponível em: < http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/03759474 >.
APACrema, E., Gomes, P. R. S., & Chamon, L. C. (2007). Hindrance of fusion induced by 'ANTPOT.6 He. Nuclear Physics A, 787( 1-4), 225C-230C. Recuperado de http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/03759474
NLMCrema E, Gomes PRS, Chamon LC. Hindrance of fusion induced by 'ANTPOT.6 He [Internet]. Nuclear Physics A. 2007 ; 787( 1-4): 225C-230C.Available from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/03759474
VancouverCrema E, Gomes PRS, Chamon LC. Hindrance of fusion induced by 'ANTPOT.6 He [Internet]. Nuclear Physics A. 2007 ; 787( 1-4): 225C-230C.Available from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/03759474
- Hindrance of fusion cross sections induced by 'ANTPOT.6 H'
- Reliable potential for studying fusion of weakly bound nuclei
- Disentangling static and dynamic effects of low breakup threshold in fusion reactions
- Breakup effects in fusion and total reaction cross sections of weakly bound systems
- Unexpected small complete fusion suppression for the "ANTPOT. 9 Be" + "ANTPOT.144 Sm" system, at near barrier energies, due to the break-up process
- Disentangling the reaction mechanisms of weakly bound nuclei
- Dynamic effects of breakup on fusion reactions of weakly bound nuclei
- Barrier distributions for weakly bound systems
- Comprehensive study of reaction mechanisms for the Be-9+Sm-144 system at near- and sub-barrier energies
- Appropriate bare potentials for studying fusion induced by 'ANTIPOT.6 He'
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas