'CD4 POT.+''CD25 POT.HIGH''FOXP3 POT.+' regulatory T cells in humans (2006)
- Autor USP: RIZZO, LUIZ VICENTE - ICB
- Unidade: ICB
- Assunto: IMUNOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: Introduction and Aims: The human CD4+CD25+ T cell population contains a lineage of regulatory T (Treg) cells capable of modulating conventional immune responses. Most Treg cells are defined based on expression of CD4, high levels of CD25 and the transcription factor and critical mediator of their development and function, FOXP3. However, these markers have proven problematic for uniquely defining this specialized T cell subset in humans, in addition to the fact that it represents 1-4% of the total CD4+ circulating lymphocytes. The aim of our work is to establish a criteria to identify the Treg cell population in control individuals, to further determine if a diminished number or improper function of these cells could be responsible for the high incidence of autoimmunity and/or allergic symptoms observed in patients with Common Variable Immunodeficiency and Selective IgA deficiency. Methods: Human peripheral blood mononuclear cells were prepared by centrifugation over Isolymph gradients. For immunostaining, FITC-, PE- and APC- conjugated antibodies against human CD4, CD25, FOXP3 and the respective isotype controls were used. Quantitative analysis of CD4+CD25lowFOXP3+ and CD4+CD25highFOXP3+ Treg cells was performed by flow cytometry technique. Results are presented by median ± standard deviation. Results: We studied 7 males and 8 females with average age of 26,67 ± 3,81. Comparison of CD4+CD25HighFOXP3+ (73,90 ± 10,44) and CD4+CD25LowFOXP3+(49,70 ± 17,11) populationsby Mann-Whitney U test have demonstrated a significant statistical difference (p<0,0003) regarding FOXP3 expression. Conclusion: Human CD4+CD25+ T cells comprise a mixed population consisting of conventional activated T cells expressing CD25 as well as Treg cells. The human CD4+CD25high T cell population corresponds with the one that expresses high levels of FOXP3.
- Título do periódico: Abstracts
- Conference titles: Meeting of the Brazilian Society for Immunology
ABNTGENRE, J; ERRANTE, P R; RIZZO, Luiz Vicente. 'CD4 POT.+''CD25 POT.HIGH''FOXP3 POT.+' regulatory T cells in humans. Anais.. São Paulo: [s.n.], 2006.
APAGenre, J., Errante, P. R., & Rizzo, L. V. (2006). 'CD4 POT.+''CD25 POT.HIGH''FOXP3 POT.+' regulatory T cells in humans. In Abstracts. São Paulo.
NLMGenre J, Errante PR, Rizzo LV. 'CD4 POT.+''CD25 POT.HIGH''FOXP3 POT.+' regulatory T cells in humans. Abstracts. 2006 ;
VancouverGenre J, Errante PR, Rizzo LV. 'CD4 POT.+''CD25 POT.HIGH''FOXP3 POT.+' regulatory T cells in humans. Abstracts. 2006 ;
- Combined immunodeficiency in a chilhood with Cd3 deficiency: case report
- Heterologous epitopes of IRBP protect against autoimmune uveitis induced by the autologous epitope
- IL-12 inhibition of endotoxin-induced uveitis (EIU) is dependent on IFN-gamma
- Participação das células T em pacientes com imunodefiência comum variável
- The effect immunoregulatory of antagonist of VLA-4 on the experimental autoimmune uveitis (EAU)
- Increase of cytokines production in common variable immunodeficiency patients with atopy
- Development of CD4+T cell lines that suppress an antigen-specific immune response in vivo
- Increase of interleukin-4 and IL-10 production in common variable immunodeficiency patients with atopy
- The effect immunoregulatory of galectin-1 on the experimental autoimmune uveitis (EAU)
- The influence of the inflammatory response in skin graft rejection
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas