Distinct profile of FLT3 mutations in Brazil (2005)
- USP affiliated authors: JUNIOR, WILSON ARAÚJO DA SILVA - FMRP ; REGO, EDUARDO MAGALHÃES - FMRP
- Unidade: FMRP
- Subjects: HEMATOLOGIA; GENÉTICA
- Language: Inglês
- Conference titles: Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH
ABNTSOUZA, Danielle L. C. F.; LIMA, Ana Silvia G.; SANTOS, Guilherme A. A.; et al. Distinct profile of FLT3 mutations in Brazil. Blood[S.l: s.n.], 2005.
APASouza, D. L. C. F., Lima, A. S. G., Santos, G. A. A., Melato, L. C., Dore, A. I., Silva, D. E., et al. (2005). Distinct profile of FLT3 mutations in Brazil. Blood. Orlando.
NLMSouza DLCF, Lima ASG, Santos GAA, Melato LC, Dore AI, Silva DE, Ismael S, Silva Júnior WA, Rego EM. Distinct profile of FLT3 mutations in Brazil. Blood. 2005 ; 106( 11): 211B-212B.
VancouverSouza DLCF, Lima ASG, Santos GAA, Melato LC, Dore AI, Silva DE, Ismael S, Silva Júnior WA, Rego EM. Distinct profile of FLT3 mutations in Brazil. Blood. 2005 ; 106( 11): 211B-212B.
- Results of FLT3 mutation screening and correlations with immunophenotyping in 169 Brazilian patients with acute myeloid leukemia. [Carta]
- The structure of the gene for miR-223 in humans, a MicroRNA highly expressed in hematopoietic tissues
- Produção e caracterização de camundongos transgênicos hCG-NPM-RARa
- Myeloid leukemia with promyelocytic features in transgenic mice expressing hCG-NuMA-RAR'alfa'
- Green tea impairs HIF-1 activation and CXCR4 expression in acute promyelocytic leukemia model
- Guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment for acute promyelocytic leukemia: Associação Brasileira de Hematologia, Hemoterapia e Terapia Celular Guidelines Project: Associação Médica Brasileira - 2013
- Differentiation syndrome in promyelocyte leukemia: clinical presentation, pathogenesis and treatment
- High ΔNp73/TAp73 ratio is associated with poor prognosis in acute promyelocytic leukemia
- Active Pin1 is a key target of all-trans retinoic acid in acute promyelocytic leukemia and breast cancer
- Aberrant levels of SUV39H1 and SUV39H2 methyltransferase are associated with genomic instability in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas