Adhesive-composite incompatibility: Part II (2005)
- USP affiliated author: CARVALHO, RICARDO MARINS DE - FOB
- School: FOB
- Subjects: RESINAS COMPOSTAS; ADESIVOS DENTINÁRIOS
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: Objective: The aim of this in vitro study was to determine whether and adverse chemical interaction and adhesive permeability are both responsible for the incompatibility between a single-step self-etch adhesive and chemical-cured or dual-cured composites. The null hypothesis tested was that the bond strength and interfacial ultrastructure would remain the same when dual-cured or chemical-cured composites were applied to dentin bonded with a single-step self-etch adhesive, irrespective of the hydration status of the bonded dentin or the adjunctive use of a chemical co-initiator
ABNTCARVALHO, Ricardo Marins de; GARCIA, Fernanda Cristina Pimentel; SILVA, Safira Marques de Andrade e; CASTRO, Fabrício L A; SWIFT JR, Edward J. Adhesive-composite incompatibility: Part II. Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry, Hamilton, v. 17, n. 2, p. 191-195, 2005.
APACarvalho, R. M. de, Garcia, F. C. P., Silva, S. M. de A. e, Castro, F. L. A., & Swift Jr, E. J. (2005). Adhesive-composite incompatibility: Part II. Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry, 17( 2), 191-195.
NLMCarvalho RM de, Garcia FCP, Silva SM de A e, Castro FLA, Swift Jr EJ. Adhesive-composite incompatibility: Part II. Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry. 2005 ; 17( 2): 191-195.
VancouverCarvalho RM de, Garcia FCP, Silva SM de A e, Castro FLA, Swift Jr EJ. Adhesive-composite incompatibility: Part II. Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry. 2005 ; 17( 2): 191-195.
- Adhesive mechanism of a self-etching/self-priming adhesive resin to human enamel and dentin
- One-year comparison of metallic and translucent matrices in Class II composite resin restorations
- From dry bonding to water-wet bonding to ethanol-wet bonding: a review of the interactions between dentin matrix and solvated resins using a macromodel of the hybrid layer
- Chlorhexidine binding to mineralized versus demineralized dentin powder
- Effect of resin hydrophilicity and water storage on resin strength
- Dentine sealing provided by smear layer/smear plugs vs. adhesive resins/resin tags
- Avaliação da longevidade da união a dentina: efeito da quantidade de umidade para adesivos com diferentes solventes
- Surface chemistry and bonds of Y-TZP after plasma treatment
- H+-induced tension development in demineralized dentin matrix
- Integrating oxalate desensitizers with total-etch two-step adhesive
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas