Topological coherent modes in trapped bose gas (2005)
- Autor USP: BAGNATO, VANDERLEI SALVADOR - IFSC
- Unidade: IFSC
- Subjects: FÍSICA ATÔMICA; RESSONÂNCIA MAGNÉTICA NUCLEAR
- Language: Inglês
- Conference titles: International Conference on Atomic Physics - ICAP
ABNTYUKALOV, V I; MARZLIN, K. P.; YUKALOVA, E. P.; BAGNATO, Vanderlei Salvador. Topological coherent modes in trapped bose gas. AIP Conference Proceedings[S.l: s.n.], 2005.
APAYukalov, V. I., Marzlin, K. P., Yukalova, E. P., & Bagnato, V. S. (2005). Topological coherent modes in trapped bose gas. AIP Conference Proceedings. New York: American Intitute of Physics -AIP.
NLMYukalov VI, Marzlin KP, Yukalova EP, Bagnato VS. Topological coherent modes in trapped bose gas. AIP Conference Proceedings. 2005 ; 770 218-227.
VancouverYukalov VI, Marzlin KP, Yukalova EP, Bagnato VS. Topological coherent modes in trapped bose gas. AIP Conference Proceedings. 2005 ; 770 218-227.
- Vortex rings and vortex ring solitons in shaken Bose-Einstein condensate
- Single LED-based device to perform widefield fluorescence imaging and photodynamic therapy
- Molecular effects of low-level laser therapy (808 nm) on human muscle performance
- From coherent modes to turbulence and granulation of trapped gases
- Study on the curcumin dynamics and distribution through living biofilms
- Bovine versus human dental hard tissues under ultrashort laser ablation: morphological and physical aspects
- AVS Quantum Science
- Brazil aims for its science to have greater impact. [Depoimento]
- Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy mediated by Photodithazine® in the treatment of denture stomatitis: a case report
- Light-emitting diode therapy (photobiomodulation) effects on oxygen uptake and cardiac output dynamics during moderate exercise transitions: a randomized, crossover, double-blind, and placebo-controlled study
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas