Microarray gene expression (2004)
- USP affiliated authors: BRENTANI, RICARDO RENZO - FM ; BRENTANI, MARIA MITZI - FM ; FOLGUEIRA, MARIA APARECIDA AZEVEDO KOIKE - FM
- Unidades: FM; FM; FM
- Subjects: SEQUÊNCIA DO DNA (ANÁLISE); GENOMAS; NEOPLASIAS MAMÁRIAS
- Language: Inglês
- Conference title: International Symposium on Predictive Oncology &Intervention Strategies
ABNTBRENTANI, Ricardo Renzo; CARRARO, D.; REIS, L. F. L.; et al. Microarray gene expression. Cancer Detection and Prevention[S.l: s.n.], 2004.
APABrentani, R. R., Carraro, D., Reis, L. F. L., Fiorini, A., Brentani, H., Folgueira, M. A. A. K., & Brentani, M. M. (2004). Microarray gene expression. Cancer Detection and Prevention. Malden.
NLMBrentani RR, Carraro D, Reis LFL, Fiorini A, Brentani H, Folgueira MAAK, Brentani MM. Microarray gene expression. Cancer Detection and Prevention. 2004 ; S-115.
VancouverBrentani RR, Carraro D, Reis LFL, Fiorini A, Brentani H, Folgueira MAAK, Brentani MM. Microarray gene expression. Cancer Detection and Prevention. 2004 ; S-115.
- Uninvolved lymph nodes commonly modulated by the presence of breast cancer cells
- Correlação clínico-patológica de pacientes com câncer de mama pós-quimioterapia neoadjuvante
- Gene expression associated to response to doxorubicin based primary chemotherapy in breast cancer
- Genes differentially expressed in breast cancer (BC) sample as compared to normal breast tissue from women without cancer
- Effects of 1,25 (OH)2D3 on molecules involved in cell cycle control in H-RAS transformed mammary cells
- Expression of vitamin D receptor mRNA in the hippocampal formation of rats submitted to a model of temporal lobe epilepsy induced by pilocarpine
- C-myc and c-max mRNA expression in HC11 mouse mammary cells exposed to 1,25 (OH)2D3 are events unrelated to growth arrest
- Gene expression profile associated to advanced breast cancer
- Differential gene expression profile of fibroblasts originated from breast as compared to those derived from benign disease and alter coculture with normal epithelial mamary cells
- Regulação da expressão de RNAM de VDR em células HC11 parentais ou transformadas com HRAS
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas