Hopf bifurcation at infinity for planar vector fields (2005)
- Autor USP: VIDALON, CARLOS TEOBALDO GUTIERREZ - ICMC
- Unidade: ICMC
- Assunto: GEOMETRIA
- Language: Inglês
- ISSN: 0103-2577
ABNTALARCÓN, B; GUINEZ, V; GUTIERREZ, Carlos. Hopf bifurcation at infinity for planar vector fields. [S.l: s.n.], 2005.
APAAlarcón, B., Guinez, V., & Gutierrez, C. (2005). Hopf bifurcation at infinity for planar vector fields. São Carlos: ICMC-USP.
NLMAlarcón B, Guinez V, Gutierrez C. Hopf bifurcation at infinity for planar vector fields. 2005 ;
VancouverAlarcón B, Guinez V, Gutierrez C. Hopf bifurcation at infinity for planar vector fields. 2005 ;
- Simple umbilic points on surfaces immersed in 'IR POT. 4'
- A note on properness and the Jacobian conjecture in 'RPOT2'
- On Peixoto's conjecture for flows on non-orientable 2-manifolds
- Iterated images and the plane jacobian conjecture
- Properness and the Jacobian conjecture in 'R POT. 2'
- Ovaloids of 'R POT.3'and their umbilics: a differential equation approach
- On 'C POT.R'-closing for flows on 2-manifolds
- On the injectivity of 'C POT.1' maps of the real plane
- On locally diffeomorphic polynomial maps of 'RPOT.2'
- Dynamic and ergodic properties of interval exchange transformations, an introduction
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas