Effect of TNF-alfa the mouse preimplantation embryo development in vitro (2004)
- USP affiliated authors: BEVILACQUA, ESTELA MARIS ANDRADE FORELL - ICB ; BELIZARIO, JOSE ERNESTO - ICB
- Unidades: ICB; ICB
- Subjects: HISTOLOGIA; FARMACOLOGIA
- Language: Inglês
- Abstract: During the development, embryos are under the effects of different cytokines, growth factors and other regulatory molecules present in the female tract. Particularly interesting is the presence of TNF-? at physiological doses in these sites and, at high concentrations in inflammatory processes. Studies focusing the embryonic susceptibility to the TNF-? have been done in different species, but most of these were directed to the blastocyst stage. In this study, mice embryos were collected at 4-8 cells phase, cultivated for 24 h in the presence or absence of different concentrations of TNF-? and, morphologically analyzed. In the presence of TNF-? the embryos had less blastomeres, modified nuclear morphology and most of them were blocked in the morula phase when compared with the control group. Great part of the TNF-?-treated blocked embryos was positive for caspase-8 and reactive for anexina-V indicating the entrance in apoptosis process. Similar but less frequent responses were also found in the control group. The use of impermeable fluorescent dyes and Hoechst was also important for characterizing the nuclear integrity of plasma membrane and nuclear morphological alterations in the different experimental groups. These findings suggest that TNF-? may act on the cleavage phase by blocking the course of embryo development, leading to cellular death by apoptosis, adding new information on the embryos susceptibility in the phase of pre-implantation
- Título do periódico: Abstracts
- Conference title: Congress of the Brazilian Society for Cell Biology
ABNTWOLFF, Philip; BELIZÁRIO, José Ernesto; BEVILACQUA, Estela Maris Andrade Forell. Effect of TNF-alfa the mouse preimplantation embryo development in vitro. Anais.. Campinas: [s.n.], 2004.
APAWolff, P., Belizário, J. E., & Bevilacqua, E. M. A. F. (2004). Effect of TNF-alfa the mouse preimplantation embryo development in vitro. In Abstracts. Campinas.
NLMWolff P, Belizário JE, Bevilacqua EMAF. Effect of TNF-alfa the mouse preimplantation embryo development in vitro. Abstracts. 2004 ;
VancouverWolff P, Belizário JE, Bevilacqua EMAF. Effect of TNF-alfa the mouse preimplantation embryo development in vitro. Abstracts. 2004 ;
- Cell death and caspase activity in mouse embryos treated with TNF-'alfa'
- Development of bovine and mouse embryos: morphological characteristics
- Estudo comparativo dos aspectos bioquímicops e morfológicos do ciclo celular e apoptose após a fecundação em oócitos de camundongos e de bovinos
- Ativação de enzimas caspases na apoptose induzida por TNF-A em células de fibrosarcoma WEHI-164
- Efeito da superexpressão de PIF na metástase e caquexia induzida pelo melanoma B16F10
- Proteolysis-inducing factor (PIF), a new multifunction cytokine
- Human proteolysis-inducing factor (hPIF) activates proteasome and caspase proteolytic pathways during skeletal muscle weight loss in mice
- Activation of egfr/her2 signaling by dermcidinin breast cancer
- Cleavage of caspases -1, -3, -6, -8 and -9 substrates by proteases in skeletal muscle from mice undergoing cancer cachexia
- Investigation of DCD gene function using RNA interference and DNA microarray
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas