PTC sulfanylation of arylacetates (2003)
- USP affiliated authors: MARZORATI, LILIANA - IQ ; VITTA, CLAUDIO DI - IQ ; WLADISLAW, BLANKA - IQ
- Unidade: IQ
- Assunto: REAÇÕES ORGÂNICAS
- Language: Inglês
ABNTMARZORATI, Liliana; SILVA, Marco Antonio da; WLADISLAW, Blanka; DI VITTA, Cláudio. PTC sulfanylation of arylacetates. Synthetic Communications, New York, v. 33, n. 20, p. 3491-3495, 2003.
APAMarzorati, L., Silva, M. A. da, Wladislaw, B., & Di Vitta, C. (2003). PTC sulfanylation of arylacetates. Synthetic Communications, 33( 20), 3491-3495.
NLMMarzorati L, Silva MA da, Wladislaw B, Di Vitta C. PTC sulfanylation of arylacetates. Synthetic Communications. 2003 ; 33( 20): 3491-3495.
VancouverMarzorati L, Silva MA da, Wladislaw B, Di Vitta C. PTC sulfanylation of arylacetates. Synthetic Communications. 2003 ; 33( 20): 3491-3495.
- Synthesis of 'ALPHA'-methylthio-sulfones by the sulfenylative decarboxylation of 'ALPHA'-phenylsulfonyl carboxilic acids
- Alkylation of esters and amides by phase transfer catalysis
- Reações em CTF do epóxido do aduto toluoquinona-ciclopentadieno com nucleófilos de enxofre
- Sulfanylation reactions of carbonyl compounds and carboxylic acid derivatives employing sulfur electrophiles: a review
- Studies on chemo- and diastereo-selectivity of the Diels-Alder reactions of sulfinyltoluquinones with cyclopentadiene
- Some new sulfur and selenium substituted benzoquinone - cyclopentadiene diels - alder adducts: part ii. Monosubstituted adducts
- Phase transfer catalysis (PTC) sulfanylation of some 2-methylsulfinyl-cyclanones
- Conjugate addition of thiols and malonates to thiocinnamates under PTC conditions
- New decarboxylative sulfenylation of some phenylsulfonyl arylacetic acids
- New reduction of some sulfinyl carboxylic esters with sodium borohydride
How to cite
A citação é gerada automaticamente e pode não estar totalmente de acordo com as normas